Lord Kingdom

Zebrahead - All My Friends Are Nobodies [Single] (2019)

14 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - January 9, 2019

Genre - Punk Rock, Pop Punk

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. All My Friends Are Nobodies

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

|| New album "Brain Invaders" out on March 8th! ||

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

It's a typical Zebrahead song, i'm hyped for the rest though

OH YEAH

Solid track for a single, good harmonies, drums, and I love the rap bop.

Classic Zebrahead song with a bit more edge, it's definitely not the hardest on the record, but they don't want to alienate fans straight away.

Album name changed? It was Happily Never After before wasn't it? Lol. Eh whatever :D it's Zebrahead. two months to wait. Can we do it? :lol: man im so excited for this.

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

Album name changed? It was Happily Never After before wasn't it? Lol. Eh whatever :D it's Zebrahead. two months to wait. Can we do it? :lol: man im so excited for this.

It was always up in the air apparently, some of the band didn't like it. That said, this album was finished in June 2017, so they definitely had enough time to mull over names.

I may as well tell you the reason for it. "Brain Invaders" was basically chosen as the name due to the heavier stance they are taking with the album. As in it's a big change from their normal stuff, so will fuck with your brain.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

This song is brilliant :D I feel like playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2...major Hot Action Cop vibes, especially that rap-esque part :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

They do the same thing over and over..  and 20 years later it STILL works! :P Their sound NEVER gets old,  i dig it!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Arun1910 said:

It was always up in the air apparently, some of the band didn't like it. That said, this album was finished in June 2017, so they definitely had enough time to mull over names.

I may as well tell you the reason for it. "Brain Invaders" was basically chosen as the name due to the heavier stance they are taking with the album. As in it's a big change from their normal stuff, so will fuck with your brain.

When you say heavier stance are you talking a complete departure from the norm and full on breakdowns and screaming or the same Zebrahead sound but with a heavier vibe?

2 hours ago, MarkGL said:

When you say heavier stance are you talking a complete departure from the norm and full on breakdowns and screaming or the same Zebrahead sound but with a heavier vibe?

Not a complete departure. It's the same Zebrahead sound (it has to be), but with more aggression and grit. You won't be able to compare it to any previous album. 

Their last album, Walk The Plank, is joint with Phoenix for my fave ZH album, so i'm pretty hyped for this. 

If you close your eyes while listening to this song you can visualize World of Warcraft vanilla PVP movies or CS 1.6 frag movies

• Haha 3

On 1/9/2019 at 8:50 AM, MarkGL said:

Here is what I meant by heavier, you can definitely get Dans influence properly in this little opener riff -