serafina

Linkin Park - Discography (1997-2017)

26 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Beautiful :wub:

You did well with this, it's impressive.

Gives a nice starter for people getting into LP... Yes, Starter.

As a massive LP fan,  I can't even begin to tell you guys how many demos there are out there for various songs, unreleased tracks etc. If you get into LP, you will be saturated with content.

• Upvote 7

Thanks a lot! There's some albums here I don't have, especially the last Underground EPs

Great! some of the LPU demos are way better than the usual album songs imo, like Pretened to Be, Primo and Chance of Rain, plus their heaviest song ever QWERTY.

1 hour ago, Sasuke19 said:

Great! some of the LPU demos are way better than the usual album songs imo, like Pretened to Be, Primo and Chance of Rain, plus their heaviest song ever QWERTY.

Across The Line is also one of my favourite B-Sides, it's so cleverly written... and kinda sad.

• Upvote 3

I'm proud to already have every single release on this list XD still greatful for the upload!

One More Light was so good...will never understand all the hate it got when it first came out. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 1

Luckily I have most of these, but I see a few Undergrounds I don't currently have. Thanks a lot!! No matter what, nothing can beat their original work. miss you chester :(

My favorite band! We should put all of their side stuff on here, like Fort Minor, or Dead By Sunrise, or even the EP Chester did with Stone Temple Pilots. All good stuff

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I used to be a big linkin park fan but dropped off there past few releases maybe I'll get back into them from this

added the 1997 Xero demo tape (that predates the Hybrid Theory EP) because i was previously unaware of its existence.

• Love 1

Thanks for Xero, had it at one time and lost it.  Have it again!

This discography was one of the hardest to compile of the ones we've posted thus far, yet still probably the most relevant and important one to publish here. Thanks to @Ashtiel for his work in compiling this!

• Love 1

8 hours ago, From Autumn To Ashes said:

I never really checked the underground albums. worth to check them out ?

Definitely.

Bless you KL. Time to take a feel trip through this this next week. <3 they say who cares if KL posts one more LP discog, well I do.

This is such a great collection. The time and care that must have gone into collecting it all shows a lot of love to one of the saddest losses the music industry suffered in recent years. Many users and their friends and so on here on KL especially and even the normies.

Truly a band of the ages, a wonderful artist who shall be deeply missed in the world of music. 

On the hybrid theory EP, it seems "part of me" has got an extra 8 minutes of playtime where there's no sound, while the original song ends at the 4 minute mark, this one is like 12 minutes... Just a small gripe.

2 hours ago, Draxcazel said:

On the hybrid theory EP, it seems "part of me" has got an extra 8 minutes of playtime where there's no sound, while the original song ends at the 4 minute mark, this one is like 12 minutes... Just a small gripe.

That's because there is a hidden track.

7 hours ago, negativecreep said:

That's because there is a hidden track.

So you're saying that EP is missing a track?

1 minute ago, Draxcazel said:

No it is because it isn't actually listed. There is the final track, which ends at that 4 minute mark or so, and then it is silent for a few minutes, followed by the beginning of the "hidden track".

1 minute ago, Draxcazel said:

No it is because it isn't actually listed. There is the final track, which ends at that 4 minute mark or so, and then it is silent for a few minutes, followed by the beginning of the "hidden track".