LKA

badXchannels - I Wanna Be Alone (Single) (2018)

7 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - November 30, 2018
Genre - Alternative R&B
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. I Wanna Be Alone (3:11)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Other Releases by

badXcareerXchoice - I Wanna Be (In A Band But Am Notoriously Hard To Work With So I'll Just Try Hard To Be Edgy And Capitalize On The Mental Health Of Sad Teens Who Desperately Need Therapy By Validating Their Toxic Compulsion To Be) Alone

• Haha 6

At least it's not as cringy as their first single. Still don't think it's the right style for his vocals.

• Upvote 1

this guy threw his music career down the drain with this nonsense. If he wasn't such an ass and people liked him he could be in a huge post hardcore band, instead he has this badXchoice junk. Nothing about this stands out

19 hours ago, Cam979 said:

this guy threw his music career down the drain with this nonsense. If he wasn't such an ass and people liked him he could be in a huge post hardcore band, instead he has this badXchoice junk. Nothing about this stands out

Totally agree! He has a good phc voice and he can really hit the mark with his lyrics when he tries. He doesn't even seen happy doing this, the lyrics are so negative and uninspired.

I really really like his song Complicated and while it's cool that artists like Craig or Michael Barr try to do some cool alternative RnB, and he seems to be much more experimental this time around, I'm not sure this is sticking much and if he's just gonna drop singles he's gonna lose momentum as not enough people care for this project anyways.

And since I mentioned Michael Barr I'll say that even tho he was amazing in Volumes and he was the best part about No Sleep (still no band replicated a similar sound even half as good) his songs like Dark Kid or Revenge end up being some of my most listened song each year so props to him.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, desk said:

I really really like his song Complicated and while it's cool that artists like Craig or Michael Barr try to do some cool alternative RnB, and he seems to be much more experimental this time around, I'm not sure this is sticking much and if he's just gonna drop singles he's gonna lose momentum as not enough people care for this project anyways.

And since I mentioned Michael Barr I'll say that even tho he was amazing in Volumes and he was the best part about No Sleep (still no band replicated a similar sound even half as good) his songs like Dark Kid or Revenge end up being some of my most listened song each year so props to him.

Agreed again! Especially about No Sleep, that album is flawless imo.