BenjaminBurnley

Soilwork - Verkligheten (2019)

44 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

@ThatGuyOverThere 

5 hours ago, ThatGuyOverThere said:

I tend to find myself sitting for hours just going through youtube just looking up ft. Bjorn Speed Strid so underrated in my opinion

• Upvote 1

Between this and Bjorn's side project Hespera (with Dirk back on drums playing that good ol' Gothenburg sound), there is very little reason to not be happy. "Stålfågel" on the album is absolutely beautiful. Wonderful melodies, strong mid-tempo drumming from The Arcane Order's Bastian Thusgaard (The Arcane Order absolutely slays), and that classic modern Soilwork sound all merged with some Prog Rock elements is wonderful! 

• Upvote 1

OMG Thank you!!!!  These guys have never released an album I have been disappointed in and they always up their game.  I thought losing Dirk to Megadeth would hurt but Bastian has cemented his spot with his performance on this album.   I cannot stop listening to this one.

• Upvote 1

~Compare yourself with who you were yesterday, not with who someone else is today~

-Jordan Peterson

Sooo, anyone gonna leak that bonus EP, or...?

2 hours ago, Dan_622 said:

Sooo, anyone gonna leak that bonus EP, or...?

Literally only way it is getting leaked is someone ripping the tracks from the CD. None of my sources have the CD, and my copy isn't even SHIPPED yet. So I won't be seeing it for a little while.

Nuclear Blast has the special edition release date as January 18th, which is probably why no one has that EP yet. Super dumb. 

Aaah, that makes sense. I had a Google play gift card so I just downloaded the regular edition, I'm really digging this album so I'm keen to hear the rest of the songs.

The one with the 4 bonus tracks is out there now, I have seen it on other sites.

Bonus Tracks added as a separate download for those that want them!

• Love 5

8Nk56Da.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lord Rorschach said:

There's a reason why you title is Music Master. This is why.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

2 hours ago, Lord Rorschach said:

You legend! Thanks!! 

• Upvote 1