13. monster (3:53)
14. letter 2 my momma (3:14)
15. 4L (4:48)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2

nice christmas gift. Im sure theres at least 2 good songs on this

The simple fact there is yet another "why u got a 12 car garage" line in this made me like this album :lol:

• Haha 3

I think this actually has some of his best material to date, there's some really chill jams on this. Also, the prod sounds fresh af on the entire thing. There seems to be more r&b-oriented beats, different than what we used to hear from a project featuring metro boomin, southside and the likes on production; lots of piano, the usual flute and some jazzy electric guitars on some tracks. I think all the guests on the album also killed their respective verses, props to that.

Not sure about that "asmr" part though... :/

Highlights for me are: ball w/o you, letter 2 my momma, all my friends, a&t (for the prod and 21's flow; mad lit)

• Upvote 2

Good thing the best song is first so you can save the other 50 minutes

• Upvote 1

Very surprised by this. Didnt expect him to finally use his potential and make a solid album :D  Raw bars in every song, great flows ("mumble rapper" kek), great beats, outstanding features.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, feverxdream said:

@mR12 why aren't the features listed?

Good question, I was wondering the same thing but they are not on the official release either.

23 minutes ago, drownwithmatt said:

Good question, I was wondering the same thing but they are not on the official release either.

Either they wanted to make a statement that unlike other rappers, he doesnt need 100x listed features to make people listen to his album and they want you to listen and appreciate the songs and not the features affiliated with them

or just laziness lol

• Upvote 1

is he dead or in prison?

• Confused 1

Solid Album, been giving it quite a few listens. Features are on point too, we got a quality Gambino verse which I've been waiting for some rap from him. Personal Highlights: A Lot, Monster, 1.5, All My Friends, and Ball w/o you.

Whether you actually end up liking his music or not is of course subjective, but there's no denying that 21 is one of the realest in the game; he's one of the only mfs who are out here rn spitting nothing but the cold hard truth about life in marginalized communities while at the same time not sugar-coating it like other "woke rappers" like K-Dot, Cole, Janelle, etc. all are.

On 12/22/2018 at 6:03 AM, BrickFace said:

Either they wanted to make a statement that unlike other rappers, he doesnt need 100x listed features to make people listen to his album and they want you to listen and appreciate the songs and not the features affiliated with them

or just laziness lol

My guess is the same reason Vince Staples doesn't list features anymore - the song is called what it's called. The song isn't called "Song (feat. Quavo)" just because Quavo is on it, it's just called "Song", y'know?

• Upvote 2

someone update with the deluxe edition pls