mR12

While She Sleeps - HAUNT ME (Single) (2018)

48 posts in this topic

Just now, neebnoob18 said:

Melon has decreased the overlooking of Daughters

This is true hahaha.  I don't agree with him on a lot but he was spot on with Daughters.

50 minutes ago, deviationz said:

Sputnikmusic is a shitfest of trolls no matter what genre, musician, or album

Not really rofl.  Every site has trolls, it's unavoidable.  Fact is sputnik covers music well.  Easy to look by genre.  Plenty of reviews to read from, long album comment discussions, tons of user scores, and most are pretty spot on.  You pay attention to non trolls, check out some well received records, and end up with a lot of good music.

Fuck the law we wrote the order. 
Fuck the bridge because we built the borders. 
I'd rather take my life than believe. 
I'd rather rot with the answers.

<3 miss this shit

• Upvote 1

These dudes have all the "hype" "cred" posers on their sac right now but this song is a legit BANGER! Probably only the 2nd or 3rd song I've ever like by them, but I've been playing it all day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I recently listened to some of their older stuff for the first time in a while the other day and god damn, this new stuff comes no where near as close to being as raw and powerful as their older stuff. I get that bands need to change but it feels like to me they're moving into this strange punk style Thrice band that is more influenced into making a specific sound than naturally crafting they're own sound. Furthermore I don't know what is going on with these new songs and potentially this new album, but Loz is now basically the backup vocalist to Matt & Sean, not that that is a detriment to them, it's just strange as it's a sudden departure from YAW. Overall I just don't know how to feel about this new stuff, I've been a huge fan of theirs since before TITS even came out, I'll just have to wait and see I guess.

• Upvote 2

I prefer ANTI-SOCIAL to this, but this is still great! Also, is it just me or does it feel super soon after the whole “we love our fans let’s fund an album together” to be dropping another album. Maybe I’m in my head about that. 

Either way, great track! Thanks KL! 

• Upvote 1

This is full, boring, uninspired and the hooks are poor. I’m gonna straight up say this album doesn’t excite me now and will be at most 7/10. How did they go from BS and YAW to this WSS-lite sound? I will listen to the album in full once it leaks but both the new songs have been single listens with no replay value which is awful for WSS.

• Downvote 2

8 hours ago, B R D S X said:

I dig it B)

What he said, really digging this.

• Upvote 2

Not as a good as Brainwashed but definitely not that bad at all.

Not sure what the issue is with this song, super catchy, nice WSS chants and pretty sweet breakdown. I dig it, huge fan of their more melodic side as they are unfair catchy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Update: absolutely love this song.

tenor.gif?itemid=9212361

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am beyond ready for this release. I'm just sitting in major anticipation.