mR12

While She Sleeps - HAUNT ME (Single) (2018)

47 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - December 21, 2018
Genre - Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

06. HAUNT ME (4:31)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

*SO WHAT? out March 1st via Search and Destroy Records/Spinefarm Records*

• Upvote 3

Other Releases by

The direction of this album is looking good.

• Upvote 1

Sorry but this is one of their worst songs. Songwriting is pretty good but the sound itself is awful. This is shaping up to be more of the worse parts of YAW (still a borderline great album) not a fan of this at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thought YAW was lame as fuck overall compared to everything before it, but this is just laughable. How do you go from one of the best bands in the genre to putting bland shit like this?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I thought YAW was lame as fuck overall compared to everything before it, but this is just laughable. How do you go from one of the best bands in the genre to putting bland shit like this?

You tell me brotha.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DORBUSCUS said:

3/5

Hmmmmm -3/5 seems more like it

• Downvote 1

not a fan of the production and did they always have havy synths? i don't remember ... the songwriting is good.

Wow this is bad.

Man, their first few releases were great.  Their last record wasn't good, and this is worse.  What happened...

• Downvote 1

This song isn't as bad as yall make it out to be. It's isn't near their greatest, but it is not bad.

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Nickelback4Life said:

Wow this is bad.

Man, their first few releases were great.  Their last record wasn't good, and this is worse.  What happened...

Oli sykes rubbed off on them. They caught his disease when they did silence speaks with him :shit: 

// Awaiting the hate xD

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

It's really not as bad as people are making it out to be in my opinion, but the sound on this is different so I get what people are saying. It's growing on me but I'm not crazy about it either.

Like the album title says guys... So What?

11 minutes ago, FallenZA said:

Oli sykes rubbed off on them. They caught his disease when they did silence speaks with him :shit: 

// Awaiting the hate xD

No hate from me, sempiternal was the last great bmth record, then they released that abomination that's the spirit.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nickelback4Life said:

No hate from me, sempiternal was the last great bmth record, then they released that abomination that's the spirit.

Nah

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nickelback4Life said:

Nah the best one is in a parallel universe where they never existed as a band xD

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, FallenZA said:

Nah the best one is in a parallel universe where they never existed as a band xD

Fair hahahahaha.

I can't stand this trend of bands putting out cookie cutter, lifeless pop rock

1 minute ago, Nickelback4Life said:

Fair hahahahaha.

I just have to disagree, That's the Spirit may have that kinda pop rockish sound, but I feel like it's full of depth and truly interesting and fantastically written songs.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Taylor Swift said:

I just have to disagree, That's the Spirit may have that kinda pop rockish sound, but I feel like it's full of depth and truly interesting and fantastically written songs.

Ehhh agree to disagree.  That album has the depth of a puddle.  Boring melodies.  Boring riffs.  Verse/chorus/verse/chorus with poor lyrics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nickelback4Life said:

Fair hahahahaha.

Unfortunately we live in 2018 where making music to make money is the norm, and not making music that comes from the soul. Like bring me the toiler paper, or as Nik Nocturnal coined it in one of his videos, sellout the horizon. And while she sleeps is on the same path.

6 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

It reeks of millenial stench

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, FallenZA said:

Unfortunately we live in 2018 where making music to make money is the norm, and not making music that comes from the soul. Like bring me the toiler paper, or as Nik Nocturnal coined it in one of his videos, sellout the horizon. And while she sleeps is on the same path.

It reeks of millenial stench

It's been an amazing year of music too, i have enough records to do a top 150 aoty list, yet, people eat this stuff up.

Meanwhile things like the daysleepers, rolo tomassi, daughters, møl, sleep, etc will all get over looked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nickelback4Life said:

It's been an amazing year of music too, i have enough records to do a top 150 aoty list, yet, people eat this stuff up.

Meanwhile things like the daysleepers, rolo tomassi, daughters, møl, sleep, etc will all get over looked.

That’s why I’m on KL and follow Dreambound’s channel. Screw the critics and their mainstream mentality of album promotion. If I see a genre tag of what I like I check it out. Mainstream will rather push a bring me the horizon album down your throat and make your ears bleed instead of recommending you music with meaning. There is just too much good shit that gets overlooked.

Just now, FallenZA said:

That’s why I’m on KL and follow Dreambound’s channel. Screw the critics and their mainstream mentality of album promotion. If I see a genre tag of what I like I check it out. Mainstream will rather push a bring me the horizon album down your throat and make your ears bleed instead of recommending you music with meaning. There is just too much good shit that gets overlooked.

Sputnikmusic is a fantastic place to find things.

5 hours ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Meh

same

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nickelback4Life said:

Sputnikmusic is a fantastic place to find things.

Sputnikmusic is a shitfest of trolls no matter what genre, musician, or album

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nickelback4Life said:

Melon has decreased the overlooking of Daughters

Just now, neebnoob18 said:

Melon has decreased the overlooking of Daughters

This is true hahaha.  I don't agree with him on a lot but he was spot on with Daughters.