Sign in to follow this  
Lord mR12

The Chainsmokers - Sick Boy (2018)

5 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - December 14, 2018
Genre - Electronic, Pop
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

*Simply a full-length release of the singles they've put out over the past year.*

Tracklist:

01. The Chainsmokers – This Feeling (feat. Kelsea Ballerini) (3:17)
02. The Chainsmokers – Beach House (3:26)
03. The Chainsmokers – Hope (feat. Winona Oak) (3:00)
04. The Chainsmokers & Drew Love – Somebody (3:41)
05. The Chainsmokers – Side Effects (feat. Emily Warren) (2:52)
06. The Chainsmokers – Sick Boy (3:13)
07. The Chainsmokers – Everybody Hates Me (3:43)
08. The Chainsmokers & Aazar – Siren (2:54)
09. The Chainsmokers – You Owe Me (3:10)
10. The Chainsmokers & NGHTMRE – Save Yourself (3:30)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

This album is basically a 21P tribute with their generic edm sound added

I know people love to hate these dudes, but I love chilling out listening to them when I kind of wore myself out on breakdowns. They aren’t as horrible as they are made to be… at least in my worthless opinion.

8 hours ago, Doninger said:

I know people love to hate these dudes, but I love chilling out listening to them when I kind of wore myself out on breakdowns. They aren’t as horrible as they are made to be… at least in my worthless opinion.

I thought people loved to love these dudes. I'm positive I've never viewed any other music video on Youtube with well over 2 billion views than The Chainsmokers. I suppose the more popular something gets, the more passionate the haters get. After all, the most popular player in the NFL, Tom Brady, is also the most hated player so this applies to many aspects of life ;)

On 12/16/2018 at 7:28 AM, Snakeye said:

I thought people loved to love these dudes. I'm positive I've never viewed any other music video on Youtube with well over 2 billion views than The Chainsmokers. I suppose the more popular something gets, the more passionate the haters get. After all, the most popular player in the NFL, Tom Brady, is also the most hated player so this applies to many aspects of life ;)

People hate on them cause they are big assholes sometimes, there were bunch of beefs/conflcits with them alongside 2017 and 2018. This year they fight with 21p (idk why honestly, but for sure was for a really stupid thing) and with Halsey too. And there were some other episodes with other people and situations, but well, people don't tolerate them in general.

They have some good songs, like closer and sick boy, but they are pretty mediocre in general and as persons, dont know them, but their public image isnt the best neither.

Anyway, they are Djs, not philanthropists, so dont mind it too much hahaha