17. Satisfaction
18. Scripted
19. Entertainer
20. All That
21. Good Years
22. Fresh Air
23. Rainberry
24. Insomnia
25. No Candle No Light (feat. Nicki Minaj)
26. Fingers
27. Too Much (feat. Timbaland)

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Love 2

Wtf why would  you put 27 songs within 1 album, that's mad init

2 hours ago, NecRose said:

He had over 80 songs written for the album, so if you take that into consideration 27 doesn't seem that bad. But at the same time, double albums are a thing (G-eazy did it) so it's not unheard of. But I listened to this and so far, for 27 tracks, nothing feels like a 'filler' or just shoved on. It's all quality, which is impressive for 27 tracks

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blakewarford said:

He had over 80 songs written for the album, so if you take that into consideration 27 doesn't seem that bad. But at the same time, double albums are a thing (G-eazy did it) so it's not unheard of. But I listened to this and so far, for 27 tracks, nothing feels like a 'filler' or just shoved on. It's all quality, which is impressive for 27 tracks

Doesn't matter how many songs you have written lol, Jared wrote over 80 songs for Love Lust Faith + Dreams as well, yet only chose 12.

Personally I get lost in albums of this length and it's just stupid imho, 11-13 is the best <3 also easy to remember the lyrics and shit, just sayin' I don't care really. 

Wiz Khalifa used to do albums with 25+ songs and look how quickly he lost the fame he once had. It's just not the best way to do albums :)

6 hours ago, NecRose said:

Kinda agree, he shoulda dropped two albums instead, one last year and then one this year

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Syred said:

Kinda agree, he shoulda dropped two albums instead, one last year and then one this year

or just drop all the flop singles from this album lol

4 hours ago, blakewarford said:

doesnt matter. Kesha had written (and recorded) well over 200 songs for her first album, Animal. out of those 200+ songs, she only released 15. (16 if you count the song reissued onto the Cannibal EP repackage.)

Just sounds like moody One Direction. 4/10.

Features are aight. For 27 songs he should've had a good 3-5+ more features sprinkled in tbh. Or atleast released a standard album then a deluxe with 10+ tracks. What a bulk. Thanks for the post though. 

Complaints aside it IS quality and not just throwaway songs. So ups on that.