We are aware that the Deceptive Site Ahead error is back for some users. Google is flagging our site as deceptive due to us using Zippyshare. We are working to redirect all references to Zippyshare to 404 pages. Please note that this does not affect Filecrypt downloads.
Lord Kingdom

Currents - I Let the Devil In (2018)

66 posts in this topic

The cleans are really insane.

Also, Forever Marked and The Rope are killing it

• Love 1

Other Releases by

Fun fact: songs on that EP were made way before "The Place I Feel Safest" was released

• Upvote 3

Great EP,  8/10

• Upvote 1

I’ve always liked currents since I had their first ep. but this... I mean it’s good, but every song sounds exactly the same with the same riffs. The creativity has diminished with each release. I’ll still listen to this, but they aren’t at the top of the genre after this release imo. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

vocals sound strange at times, second track is good

Is there a link without the instrumental tracks?

• Confused 1

My favorite Prog. Metalcore band ever, can't wait to hear this :)

EDIT: "Forever Marked" is one of their best songs ever (also hear a bit of Architects in this song, anyone else?), and "The Rope" is a banger as well. The whole EP is beautiful, love it and not surprised at the top-notch quality by these dudes <3

2 hours ago, dvsr said:

Is there a link without the instrumental tracks?

just delete them

• Upvote 1

Amazing EP. Best track for me is ,,into despair”

• Upvote 1

thanks so much for this you guys, they never disappoint. Currents can absolutely do no wrong 

@dvsr just download it, and add on the songs with vocals, delete the rest.

Not sure why you would want this with just instruments, would be pretty boring. Never understood the metalc ore instrumental thing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, B R D S X said:

Not sure why you would want this with just instruments, would be pretty boring. Never understood the metal ore instrumental thing.

Its so boring without vocals! 

7 hours ago, humbleledger said:

just delete them

Thanks guys. That was a thought lol.

15 minutes ago, Generic Username said:

Its so boring without vocals! 

I wouldn't go as far to say it's boring, but then again I'm a fan of instrumental versions. Given their leads, it's probably easier for prog metal core groups to get away with this.. Have you ever thought of it as a soundscape, using your imagination to fill the void?

5 minutes ago, DrDoom said:

I wouldn't go as far to say it's boring, but then again I'm a fan of instrumental versions. Given their leads, it's probably easier for prog metal core groups to get away with this.. Have you ever thought of it as a soundscape, using your imagination to fill the void?

I struggle when things already had vocals tbh lol

16 minutes ago, DrDoom said:

This genre is super boring instrumentally. 

49 minutes ago, Summers said:

I struggle when things already had vocals tbh lol

With this band specifically? Given your fav genre/ artists, I don't quite understand how you could.. 

Wow, the rope is so fucking incredible, yeah I have no idea why they didn't include the rope on the place i feel safest if they recorded it way before that album anyway it would be such a perfect fit for that record, but at least we get to hear it now.

I love the whole ep but the rope is by far the standout track, I knew it was gonna be a banger after the first 3 seconds just like night terrors when I heard it for the first time, I was like oh shit this sounds like it's gonna be night terrors 2.0 right away lol

2 minutes ago, DrDoom said:

With this band specifically? Given your fav genre/ artists, I don't quite understand how you could.. 

What you assuming I just listen to one genre, shouldn't really do that lol

• Upvote 1

I'm just saying when you have stuff thats already got vocals in they normally design songs around the vocals and whatnot. I rather just listen to straight up instrumental stuff

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Summers said:

I'm just saying when you have stuff thats already got vocals in they normally design songs around the vocals and whatnot. I rather just listen to straight up instrumental stuff

it only makes sense

43 minutes ago, B R D S X said:

This genre is super boring instrumentally. 

Generally yes, I would agree that lyrics are what drive the genre. 

8 minutes ago, Summers said:

What you assuming I just listen to one genre, shouldn't really do that lol

No, it was a question based on the information at hand

4 minutes ago, Summers said:

3 minutes ago, B R D S X said:

it only makes sense

Everybody has their own preferences. I get where you guys are coming from, no need to be defensive lol

• Confused 1

Just now, DrDoom said:

No, it was a question based on the information at hand

Everybody has their own preferences. I get where you guys are coming from, no need to be defensive lol

Yeah I realised that with the first post so I explained myself on the second post, its what I would rather do though 

• Upvote 1