realowl

Even the Trees - If Only Every Day Could Be Like This (2018)

51 posts in this topic

Bx1bgbm.png

Leaked
Release - December 7th, 2018

Genre - Post-Hardcore/Post-Rock/Progressive

Quality - MP3, 320kbps CBR

*Check out @Nick_7621 awesome band*

Tracklist: 

01. A Hole in the Ice Pt. 1 (02:17)
02. Progress Avenue (03:59)
03. Hollowed Out (04:51)
04. This Ends Now (05:38)
05. Outlines (04:31)
06. A Hole in the Ice Pt. 2 (05:08)
07. (You've Made Yourself) Perfectly Clear (03:22)
08. Here Comes a Walking Fire (07:48)
09. Second Chances (06:00)
10. Tonight We Don't Think, We Do (05:41)
11. [Repeat] (02:06)
12. A Hole in the Ice Pt. 3 (13:07)

Total Length: 64:32

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

• Upvote 5
  • Love 5

Do not sleep on this band - they have amazing potential. I stumbled across them one day while browsing Bandcamp and have been hooked ever since. Be sure to support them too if you dig the tunes!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Really good shit. High recommendation fellas.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

It is indeed awesome! Very good stuff

• Love 1

Damn! This is great stuff! “This Ends Now” gave me immediate Pulse Ultra vibes (though a little heavier), which is a good thing. If you guys haven’t ever heard of Pulse Ultra, definitely check out their album “Headspace”. It’s back from 2002, but they were way ahead of their time. Still to this day, one of my favorites. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nayrtrah said:

Damn! This is great stuff! “This Ends Now” gave me immediate Pulse Ultra vibes (though a little heavier), which is a good thing. If you guys haven’t ever heard of Pulse Ultra, definitely check out their album “Headspace”. It’s back from 2002, but they were way ahead of their time. Still to this day, one of my favorites. 

damn, thought I was the only person who listened to Pulse Ultra.

also, this is very good.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Kaddisfly said:

also, this is very good.

That’s awesome you know who they are! I rarely come across anyone who has heard of them. That album really helped me through some tough times, back in the day. 

• Upvote 1

Oh hell yeah, I'll download for sure. 

• Love 1

ha, dating ourselves referring to pulse ultra - good s

• Upvote 2

Damn so much passion. A definite must have addition to my phone. Hope I got enough storage. This is amazing. Those post-rock vibes man. The mix of genres is so cool

• Love 1

this is so passionate, I needed this <3

Definetly adding to my band camp collection once I get off the train, this is absolutely beautiful yall. Theres so much emotion in this it's insane

10 hours ago, racksprt2 said:

ha, dating ourselves referring to pulse ultra - good s

Lol. That’s what I was thinking. That album came out 16 years ago. There’s probably members here that aren’t even that old yet. 

1 minute ago, nayrtrah said:

Lol. That’s what I was thinking. That album came out 16 years ago. There’s probably members here that aren’t even that old yet. 

I'm 17. So BARELY older, but still young as fucking shit. :lol:

• Upvote 1

A Hole in the Ice Pt. 2 sounds like Kurt era DGD

That unexpected heavy part at the end of outline caught me off guard, super cool

5 minutes ago, nayrtrah said:

I'm 18, so two years older 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

I'm 17. So BARELY older, but still young as fucking shit. :lol:

Lol. That’s not a bad thing. That’s what’s cool about this site. All of us music lovers, all in one place...sharing common interests. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, nayrtrah said:

Lol. That’s not a bad thing. That’s what’s cool about this site. All of us music lovers, all in one place...sharing common interests. 

But from my point of view, your profile picture fits you! Jkjkjkjkjk I'm not serious lmao

• Upvote 1

Just now, Daniel_Defoe said:

But from my point of view, your profile picture fits you! Jkjkjkjkjk I'm not serious lmao

Lmao! That’s funny shit. I never really thought about that...good point. It’s actually artwork from The Menzingers. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, nayrtrah said:

Lmao! That’s funny shit. I never really thought about that...good point. It’s actually artwork from The Menzingers. 

Some dope artwork

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Some dope artwork

My wife usually gives me shit when I drag her to concerts bc she feels we’re some of the oldest people there (with the exception of a Menzingers show), but I alway say; “Fuck it! Music has no age.” Btw, I’m exactly double your age, in case you were curious.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nayrtrah said:

My wife usually gives me shit when I drag her to concerts bc she feels we’re some of the oldest people there (with the exception of a Menzingers show), but I alway say; “Fuck it! Music has no age.” Btw, I’m exactly double your age, in case you were curious.

Oh 34 isn't THAT old! And you're right! I've only been to one concert in my life, but there were some kids my age, teenagers, young adults like mid-20s, but there were some like 35-40 year-olds there, and only a few had children with them, so age doesn't really matter too much! (Owl City concert).

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Oh 34 isn't THAT old! And you're right! I've only been to one concert in my life, but there were some kids my age, teenagers, young adults like mid-20s, but there were some like 35-40 year-olds there, and only a few had children with them, so age doesn't really matter too much! (Owl City concert).

The only thing getting older has done to me is; given me a more vast appreciation for music, and has allowed me to be more open to some genres I might not have even given a chance when I was younger. While I’m partial, these days, to artists like; The Menzingers, Manchester Orchestra, Brian Fallon and Owen, I still really dig heavier bands such as; Polaris, August Burns Red and In Hearts Wake (to name a few), and everything in between. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, nayrtrah said:

The only thing getting older has done to me is; given me a more vast appreciation for music, and has allowed me to be more open to some genres I might not have even given a chance when I was younger. While I’m partial, these days, to artists like; The Menzingers, Manchester Orchestra, Brian Fallon and Owen, I still really dig heavier bands such as; Polaris, August Burns Red and In Hearts Wake (to name a few), and everything in between. 

Oh yes for sure! I'm partial to heavier music (though I find it extremely difficult to enjoy extreme metal genres), but goddamn do I love me some soft music every once in a while too. I've only really grown when it comes to lsitening to music the past 2 or so years, and I've gotta say, as time goes by, I love more and more music, and discover more and more. Problem the only thing I'm enjoying about getting old lmao

• Love 1

Fuck yeah! good stuff!!!

1 minute ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Oh yes for sure! I'm partial to heavier music (though I find it extremely difficult to enjoy extreme metal genres), but goddamn do I love me some soft music every once in a while too. I've only really grown when it comes to lsitening to music the past 2 or so years, and I've gotta say, as time goes by, I love more and more music, and discover more and more. Problem the only thing I'm enjoying about getting old lmao

I’m with ya, with the extreme metal stuff. 

• Love 1