fie claussell

Oh, Sleeper - Decimation & Burial (Single) (2018)

28 posts in this topic

php43j-QEs-AM.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 30, 2018

Genre - Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320kbps

Tracklist:

1. Decimation & Burial

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Other Releases by

Fuck me we have a leak :D Hope it's good

tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

better than that single they released a year ago, very nice.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

It's meh... Cleans ruined it completely.

I find it bland, but never been into these guys so I might miss something

3 minutes ago, disaR said:

I find it bland, but never been into these guys so I might miss something

It is bland. Compared to the Children of Fire material this is just crap

• Haha 1

Yeah, well, at least they still has that "Children of Fire" vibe, which is not a bad thing, but that song is boring, and repetitive

• Upvote 1

STYGKL_1.gif

not as great as some their previous material.. but still glad they're back

Huge Oh, Sleeper fan. Oxygen is a much better song. This one is okay, but definitely not their best work. I just really hope we're finally getting their new album, I've been anticipating it for like 3 years now.

• Love 1

Fuck this is actually kinda bad. I'd put CoF in probably top 15 albums ever, but this is just really boring. Absolutely no energy in it at all, which is rare for Oh, Sleeper. Mix is also fucking horrendous. I hope that isn't the final album mix, sounds like a well-produced demo.

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Fuck this is actually kinda bad. I'd put CoF in probably top 15 albums ever, but this is just really boring. Absolutely no energy in it at all, which is rare for Oh, Sleeper. Mix is also fucking horrendous. I hope that isn't the final album mix, sounds like a well-produced demo.

Accurate as all hell. I think the signing of Sharptone has something to do with it. The other bands reccent albums on the label has very similar mixes and production. Oxygen is a much better song than this. This actually sounds like its from Son Of The Morning, style and mix wise. Anyways, Children of Fire is their top for me and this does seem bland and not much is really going on, which sucks. 

8 minutes ago, Impurity said:

Accurate as all hell. I think the signing of Sharptone has something to do with it. The other bands reccent albums on the label has very similar mixes and production. Oxygen is a much better song than this. This actually sounds like its from Son Of The Morning, style and mix wise. Anyways, Children of Fire is their top for me and this does seem bland and not much is really going on, which sucks. 

Where @Dan hit the nail on the head is saying there's no energy at all. After that video they shared yesterday I was excited. It sounded like a band that's not giving up and then they drop a single like this where it's the opposite... It doesn't sound like they even want to do this. No energy, no emotion, no passion. If this is what the album is going to sound like they might as well pack it up and go home. It's an insult to a record like Children of Fire.

Big bucket of nope

• Love 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

This is nowhere near as chaotic and raw as their previous stuff, I enjoy it though. I just dig the fact that Oh, Sleeper are jamming out again.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

brdsx.gif

agree the mix is meh and the track feels bland compared to their other stuff, although the latter half is definitely more enjoyable and i look forward to more

Sounds good. I like it quite a bit.

2 hours ago, bornofallison said:

Anyone wanna tell me when the album is coming? ?

Announcing their re-signing to Solid State tomorrow.

Should be one or two more singles by the end of the year.

January-February at the latest for full release.

Micah talked about it on a BadChristian podcast recently...

Lol maybe we'll have an album by 2020. Saw them live in 2011. Really good band. Just suck at putting out new stuff I guess. 

dont get the hate, I really enjoyed the song, is a bit different, but you still know it is oh, sleeper 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, peripheryb said:

dont get the hate, I really enjoyed the song, is a bit different, but you still know it is oh, sleeper 

Same dude... That song slays... The addition of some lows is always welcome in my book.

• Upvote 3

One of my all-time favorite bands! Even have their logo tattooed on me haha consider supporting them if you dig it. Their lyrics are powerful and the music is always top notch!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, thekingofdallas2 said:

@PaddyOh same! Got it on my forearm.

Mine is on my upper arm

• Love 1

This is heavy and good as hell

Some of these bad comments in here are why everyone thinks this community is dumb as fuck ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FINALLY! the first Oh, Sleeper song that I can get into.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Click ^ to see reviews.