Lord Kingdom

Crystal Lake - Helix (2018)

110 posts in this topic

@DekinhoDesu 

Just now, DekinhoDesu said:

Calling this ''decent'' or even ''mediocre''  metalcore makes me wonder.... What are your standards for the genre then ? Genuinely curious, not trying to start anything.

Ice Nine Kills. I'm 4 songs in and it okay right now. Aeon was very... bland. Agony was ok but nothing compared to The Sign days. +81 was better, little like Hatred which was an awesome song.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Lord_of_Kiwii said:

@DekinhoDesu 

Ice Nine Kills. I'm 4 songs in and it okay right now. Aeon was very... bland. Agony was ok but nothing compared to The Sign days. +81 was better, little like Hatred which was an awesome song.

Sorry man i cant even process Aeon being bland to you. Also INK is a very different band

• Upvote 1

@DekinhoDesu 

18 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

Sorry man i cant even process Aeon being bland to you. Also INK is a very different band

well INK are my standards for the genre as well with old AILD and old PWD. Aeon is just random does not fit into to album at all imo. been through it now and after the 3 first songs it really gets incredibly good. but the first 3 are just bland songs with no character to me. sorry

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Checking this out again after a week...

And this is a decent portion better than it was for me a week ago. 

Then again, when I listened for the first time, I was deaf in one ear because of an ear infection. 

Really enjoying this actually 

6 hours ago, Lord_of_Kiwii said:

after a week of listening to the album i have to say i was completely wrong lol. album is just insanely good i don't even skip a single song in the whole set. aeon grew on me like tits on my little niece ;) was that awkward? dunno! but what i know is that this album is one of my aoty contender. cheers@DekinhoDesu @B R D S X

you lost me when you started talking about your nieces tits honestly

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Lord_of_Kiwii said:

.. aeon grew on me like tits on my little niece ;) was that awkward?

I'm sure there are better ways to describe your fondness

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Lord_of_Kiwii said:

after a week of listening to the album i have to say i was completely wrong lol. album is just insanely good i don't even skip a single song in the whole set. aeon grew on me like tits on my little niece ;) was that awkward? dunno! but what i know is that this album is one of my aoty contender. cheers@DekinhoDesu @B R D S X

I am concerned.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Lord_of_Kiwii said:

BB0D1B83-EFF0-472C-83EE-8DA02F0D28FE.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Lord_of_Kiwii said:

This is very concerning

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Lord_of_Kiwii said:

Wtf that’s just fucking creepy dude

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Lord_of_Kiwii said:

geez, y'all better take a joke like my little niece takes the.... nvm :fap:

It wasn't funny the first time, why continue?

This feed is hilarious! 

Also has no one talked about Hail to the Fire and Devilcry is? Replayed many times. This band its remarkably incredible. 

Cannot wait to see what happens next :)

• Love 1

Hell yes.  Aeon sounded brutally delicious.  Mind y'all Crystal Lake is finally coming stateside in January touring with August Burns Red, Fit For a King, and Miss May I