40 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

thank u! from where it was ripped?

Yaaaaaas ! Was hoping this would pop up here

thank you!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST <3

Just lost no nut November thanks.

• Upvote 1

What a HEAVY track. The album is supposed to be out in Japan, super impressed that no rip have been made yet.

AJ from issues on this track is he doing guitar can't really hear his vocals in this track but fucking amazing song though 

Absolutely devastating. Can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the album

Fucking hell... That was HEAVYYYYYY!!!!!!! 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Andydobson12 said:

AJ from issues on this track is he doing guitar can't really hear his vocals in this track but fucking amazing song though 

1:40

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

This song smashes hard! Hyped for the album!! 

I don't know how others, but I feel like listening to Fit For A Lake :lol:
It's good, but not as good as Apollo

• Upvote 1

I hate how in the metal scene if you do gutteral vox, blast beats and drop x 12 string guitars its pretty much instantly praised. I thought this song was BY far the worst track compared to the other new ones. Its to chaotic and in my opinion has zero groove. is it heavy? I guess in todays standards yes. Doesnt make it good tho! This is my opinion which means its not gospel. Again my Opinion. Im sure I will get plenty of hate for it. Im curious to see if anyone else agrees tho

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, prsjunkie said:

I hate how in the metal scene if you do gutteral vox, blast beats and drop x 12 string guitars its pretty much instantly praised. I thought this song was BY far the worst track compared to the other new ones. Its to chaotic and in my opinion has zero groove. is it heavy? I guess in todays standards yes. Doesnt make it good tho! This is my opinion which means its not gospel. Again my Opinion. Im sure I will get plenty of hate for it. Im curious to see if anyone else agrees tho

I think the point here was not the groove at all, they wanted to push the boundaries of their musicianship :) yeah blast beats are not my cup of tea most of the time, but here it fits and all is very well produced, if I say so myself, it's nowhere near nowadays standarts, Deathcore was always "noise" it was never about groove, Melodic Deathcore on the other side is groovy for sure, like After The Burial and such, so yes this song is chaos, but I think that was intended

Fwaaaa very aesthetic staunch song. Why use English lyrics but release exclusive to Japan. Regardless huge hype. Apollo is one of the best metal core songs in recent years 

2 minutes ago, sekay1994 said:

Apollo is one of the best metal core songs in recent years 

I love Crystal Lake, but that song is awful. Nowhere close to their best material and definitely not one of the best in metalcore

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, FallenZA said:

I love Crystal Lake, but that song is awful. Nowhere close to their best material and definitely not one of the best in metalcore

I like Apollo more ^_^

Apollo: good

Lost In Forever: i sleep

Aeon: Now you got me interested

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

5okYaYzUV2M.jpg.090090bf575ec5ea7b7461327d36a6d9.jpg

Very interesting and enjoyable song!  There is nothing that comes to mind that sounds like this in terms of structure and such.

Found this article that said that Helix won't be released until Feb 15th, but since its been physically released in Japan, there is a chance we will have it here soon.  

https://www.theprp.com/2018/11/28/news/crystal-lake-sign-with-sharptone-records-debut-aeon-music-video/

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, SpicyPikachu said:

Very interesting and enjoyable song!  There is nothing that comes to mind that sounds like this in terms of structure and such.

Found this article that said that Helix won't be released until Feb 15th, but since its been physically released in Japan, there is a chance we will have it here soon.  

https://www.theprp.com/2018/11/28/news/crystal-lake-sign-with-sharptone-records-debut-aeon-music-video/

Really hope it releases soon since the physical is out in Japan. I can't wait until February to listen to this record

I've just listened this for 2 hours straight during upper body session at the gym. 

This band always has something cool going on, then it's followed by something incredibly cringey.  I can't get in to this, pretty awful haha

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Nickelback4Life said:

This band always has something cool going on, then it's followed by something incredibly cringey.  I can't get in to this, pretty awful haha

Ok Nickelback for life

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

Ok Nickelback for life

It's a joke name rofl.

Please go back to telling people how you work out your upper body, when in reality, no body cares.

God forbid I criticize a mediocre song

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Nickelback4Life said:

It's a joke name rofl.

Please go back to telling people how you work out your upper body, when in reality, no body cares.

God forbid I criticize a mediocre song

I could list at least 5 people who actually cares about my workout.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

I could list at least 5 people who actually cares about my workout.

4bac1faba0987cc01142db985657693a4d34fe246465e77209991bccb8c5a1e7.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@Nickelback4Life How in the 7 hells is this song or video cringey? 

The lyrics are mature and hold very solid truth. It's chaotic and consistent like a regular death core song should be. 

• Upvote 3