All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
serafina

6ix9ine - DUMMY BOY (2018)

55 posts in this topic

cover.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 24th, 2018
Genre - Trap Rap, Pop Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. STOOPID (feat. Bobby Shmurda) (02:32)
2. FEFE (feat. Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz) (03:00)
3. TIC TOC (feat. Lil Baby) (02:16)
4. KIKA (feat. Tory Lanez) (02:16)
5. MAMA (feat. Nicki Minaj and Kanye West) (03:13)
6. WAKA (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie) (02:09)
7. BEBE (feat. Anuel AA) (03:38)
8. MALA (feat. Anuel AA) (03:27)
9. FEEFA (feat. Kanye West) (02:12)
10. KANGA (feat. Gunna) (02:43)
11. TATI (feat. DJ SpinKing) (02:35)
12. WONDO (02:01)
13. DUMMY (feat. Trife Drew) (02:36)

Total length: 34:36

Download

Support! (if you dare)

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

Other Releases by

Interesting. Is this album still getting released on time?

12 minutes ago, jbellaire said:

Interesting. Is this album still getting released on time?

i have no idea but it should be on streaming sometime soon

>not crystal lake

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3
  • Sad 3

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

What the fuck is this trash. What the fuck is that cover? What the fuck is that name? What the fuck is...THIS??

• Upvote 8

pls no

• Upvote 3

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Yeah just read like the first half paragraph on this bitch on Wikipedia. Nopity nopity no. 

This world is sick, fucked up, and gross. Get this bitch outta here. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Yeah just read like the first half paragraph on this bitch on Wikipedia. Nopity nopity no. 

This world is sick, fucked up, and gross. Get this bitch outta here. 

you really haven't heard of this guy before now?

I envy whatever sheltered life you're living. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, humbleledger said:

I wish I never figured it out. 

What a fucking creep. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Luky-nyan said:

Truly ahead of his time. 6ix9ine is a great example of an artist trying to push all boundaries and constantly evolve, while being consistent. After so many failed attempts of modern rap, this is truly 2pac of our generation. We did not deserve him. Truly a blessing from the sky like the soap that is he now training to catch mid-air, so he can be prepared for his major life event.

Lmao what are you smoking?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 1

Hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahshahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luky-nyan said:

Truly ahead of his time. 6ix9ine is a great example of an artist trying to push all boundaries and constantly evolve, while being consistent. After so many failed attempts of modern rap, this is truly 2pac of our generation. We did not deserve him. Truly a blessing from the sky like the soap that is he now training to catch mid-air, so he can be prepared for his major life event.

are people actually taking you seriously?  

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Luky-nyan said:

This is a troll post right? Because if not, you're fucking retarded.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Luky-nyan said:

TRIGGER THEM.

• Downvote 2

crystal lake,apollo.jpg

6 hours ago, humbleledger said:

I'm wondering why you would think everyone has heard of him before now. There are far more important things happening in the world than tracking how a teenage rapper is living their life. He does seem like an odd character, although I'm not sure anything he has done is that outrageous compared to what most adolescents would do if they rose to fame at 16. 

Dude's got bars now

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

@Snakeye huh? Dude almost had to register as a sex offender. Physical contact with a nude 13 year old and distributed the video around. Beat his girlfriend. Heroin dealer. Conspiracy to murder. Armed robbery. RICO and firearms charges. Facing life in prison without parole. Part of the Bloods. I think he's not your average child star. And the average person has some knowledge of this dude. He's covered non stop in the media.

10 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

>not crystal lake

^^^The biggest of fucking moods.

10 hours ago, Satan's Favourite said:

anyone who supports this pedo is dead to me

Bold of you to assume I wanna be alive to anyone despite liking this goon's shit music or not.

• Upvote 1

get this pedophile out of here

• Upvote 1

Surprisingly fire for a 69 project, goofy bangers and some hard shit here and there, just don't forget to turn your brain off completely before listening

It's heavy lifted by the features and the production (just as I expected) but he lowkey kills it on most of these, decent effort from a meme guy with little actual musical credibility

fire - STOOPID, TIC TOC, MAMA, FEEFA

good -  FEFE, KIKA, WAKA, DUMMY

passable - KANGA, TATI, WONDO

shouldn't exist - BEBE, MALA

also,

if you don't like the music on this project, it's ok
if you don't like the guy because you think he doesn't deserve where he's at because he makes bad music in your opinion, power to you
if you refuse to listen to this or inherently think it's trash because the dude's basically a criminal and you're hurt enough to comment that he doesn't deserve any support on a page where people download his album for free, LICKY ON MY BLICKY AH

so if I tattoo my face does that mean I'm talented now?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Luky-nyan said:

yeehaw, brother

• Haha 2

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg