Tracklist:

1. Givin' Up (3:10)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

Other Releases by

Honestly think this is pretty good. Bradley has always had a wonderful voice, and the music definitely compliments that. Dat sax, though :fap:

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

A surprise for sure, but a welcome one

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Pretty good single, I wouldn't mind if they go in this direction.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Yeah I think they nailed this style change. If they’re going to go for a more accessible sound, best to go all out with it... and that’s what they did.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Holy repetitive, must have taken a while to memorize those lyrics. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes went by like 6.

• Upvote 1

This is exactly what I wanted, fuck yes.

this really lets him show his vocal ability and who his true influences are.

i love this.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

This is catchy and really fun. 

3 hours ago, Rorschach said:

Honestly think this is pretty good. Bradley has always had a wonderful voice, and the music definitely compliments that. Dat sax, though :fap:

Dat sax is very saxy, just my style 

• Love 1

Sounds like maroon 5.no thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, bowld said:

Sounds like maroon 5.no thanks

Sounds nothing like Maroon 5, it definitely doesn't sound like usual Emarose either though 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

FUCK ME UP but this sounds WAY more DGD than past dgd. GROOVY, FUN, and that's what I love

• Love 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

FUCK ME UP but this sounds WAY more DGD than past dgd. GROOVY, FUN, and that's what I love

:huh:

Very fun & catchy single, no complaints

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, xfadetoblakex said:

Jonny Craig has to be sitting back laughing at this. Not only has his band progressed to bigger better sound. But he is sober and getting vocally stronger and stronger. The previews for the new slaves acoustic record are amazing. And Jonny is in the studio recording his new solo record at the moment. It's cool to see Emarosa try and play catch up. But unless they can get Bradley to sing better live this new sound just won't work other than in the studio. Bradley struggled to sing songs off the past two records. All the videos on youtube were hard to watch. Just him struggling to get through a set and hitting almost none of the right notes.  I like Emarosa and this sound ain't bad. But it's a little try hard and you can tell they are trying to keep up with slaves. Boys you're way too late to party. Good try though.

Are you kidding me? Bradley is incredible live... I love Brad & Jonny but what you’re saying is completely wrong. Also, as good as new slaves is, this is more progressive. Slaves still have that generic post hardcore sound - at least this is something fresh for bands that used to be PHC. What other ex-PHC bands sound like this? On the other hand, a shit tonne of bands sound like Slaves. Without Jonny Slaves would be going nowhere special.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, xfadetoblakex said:

Jonny Craig has to be sitting back laughing at this. Not only has his band progressed to bigger better sound. But he is sober and getting vocally stronger and stronger. The previews for the new slaves acoustic record are amazing. And Jonny is in the studio recording his new solo record at the moment. It's cool to see Emarosa try and play catch up. But unless they can get Bradley to sing better live this new sound just won't work other than in the studio. Bradley struggled to sing songs off the past two records. All the videos on youtube were hard to watch. Just him struggling to get through a set and hitting almost none of the right notes.  I like Emarosa and this sound ain't bad. But it's a little try hard and you can tell they are trying to keep up with slaves. Boys you're way too late to party. Good try though.

Jonny sucks 

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, xfadetoblakex said:

Is he even still sober? he originally posted updates about it almost every day but i haven't seen one of those posts in ages. Regardless, i don't see how Johnny is relevant to this, the 2 bands sound nothing alike and both parties have made better albums after splitting than before

• Love 2

20 minutes ago, xfadetoblakex said:

Slaves consistently puts out some of the most boring phc records in the past couple years. Emarosa's songwriting is like 100x better even if it's not your thing. I do agree that Bradley can be hit or miss live, but I think that's cause he's moving around so much. Jonny can barely stand when he performs. 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Slaves consistently puts out some of the most boring phc records in the past couple years. Emarosa's songwriting is like 100x better even if it's not your thing. I do agree that Bradley can be hit or miss live, but I think that's cause he's moving around so much. Jonny can barely stand when he performs. 

Agree with this. The only somewhat interesting Slaves album was the last one. Emarosa always feels interesting to me 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, xfadetoblakex said:

Here we go...