9. Domino
10. Soundboy Killa
11. Home

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

Never been huge on this band but I'm liking Circles. Gonna give this a spin. Thanks. 

Actually better than expected Panic Attack and On the Radio are great upon first listen

I remember loving this band... satellite, southtown, especially self titled... all great albums for when they were released. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

Man they were one of my favs back in the day. Didn't even know they had a new album in the works. Excited to take a listen. 

• Upvote 1

First single sucked but I’ll still give them a shot. Thanks! 

• Upvote 1

Actually enjoyed the single that was on here not to long ago. Checking out the rest, thanks for posting.

I remember these guys posting memes non stop on their facebook official page some years ago, like they didn't give a f at all

Was fun

Gotta listen to that one, their first albums were really good and catchy

• Upvote 1

there is some potent doo doo on this, some catchy fun jams as well though.

Better than expected but still a far cry from past records. Murdered love was really good, last record had a few great songs as well. I definitely see the more modernized pop sound they were going for here. Its a shame there arent really any heavy songs. Sometimes they tease it but its to quick. And damn the production is just god awful. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, prsjunkie said:

Better than expected but still a far cry from past records. Murdered love was really good, last record had a few great songs as well. I definitely see the more modernized pop sound they were going for here. Its a shame there arent really any heavy songs. Sometimes they tease it but its to quick. And damn the production is just god awful. 

Honestly they really never made full heavy albums just certain songs the rest were reggae influenced or alternative rock even hip hop but at the same time their songs never went heavy just had a punk rock sound to them 

• Upvote 2

i find it hard to imagine this is any good being that their sound was such an early 2000s sound and modern nu-metal is cringy for the most part. i guess i'll give it a try when it's 320

• Love 1

19 hours ago, humbleledger said:

I remember loving this band... satellite, southtown, especially self titled... all great albums for when they were released. 

Same here...what happened to them? :(

23 minutes ago, eddie313 said:

Same here...what happened to them? :(

I wonder, did they get worse..

... or did  we get better? :huh:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

I wonder, did they get worse..

... or did  we get better? :huh:

Hahaha, you have a point there; I'm from Mexico, so I don't know about wherever you guys are from, but at least here back then it was only Nu-Metal and Pop on the radio + regional stuff, of course P.O.D seemed metal af, it was all about P.O.D, SOAD, Limp Bizkit & Korn and all of them were the best musicians I've ever heard... now, well... not sure about that

5 hours ago, prsjunkie said:

Better than expected but still a far cry from past records. Murdered love was really good, last record had a few great songs as well. I definitely see the more modernized pop sound they were going for here. Its a shame there arent really any heavy songs. Sometimes they tease it but its to quick. And damn the production is just god awful

yeah last record had some nice songs but the whole concept thing was just badly executed. I like that this album has a more of a rap feel. But the indeed the modernized pop sound and the production are not doing it for me. We can blame those sodamnheavy guys for that . Album still has some fun songs though.

Domino <3

Thank You! 

320 added!

On 11/13/2018 at 2:47 PM, AdrianGarzaGarza said:

Hahaha, you have a point there; I'm from Mexico, so I don't know about wherever you guys are from, but at least here back then it was only Nu-Metal and Pop on the radio + regional stuff, of course P.O.D seemed metal af, it was all about P.O.D, SOAD, Limp Bizkit & Korn and all of them were the best musicians I've ever heard... now, well... not sure about that

yeah man those bands are pretty much standard for everyone who grew up in the 90s regardless of where you're from

It's just odd these guys cannot create 2-3 Great songs on every album. These guys were huge in the early 2000's. "Satellites" was a killer album, ... the 2 albums after that were solid. Not to mention numerous movie soundtracks they were on ... i.e (Grind 2003)  I'd say the producer Howard Benson had alot to do with their most successful albums throughout the years. I guess they will never find time in a bottle again, the sound they have peaked out 15 years ago and they can't write catchy riffs any more.

4 hours ago, Ossy33xxx said:

It's just odd these guys cannot create 2-3 Great songs on every album. These guys were huge in the early 2000's. "Satellites" was a killer album, ... the 2 albums after that were solid. Not to mention numerous movie soundtracks they were on ... i.e (Grind 2003)  I'd say the producer Howard Benson had alot to do with their most successful albums throughout the years. I guess they will never find time in a bottle again, the sound they have peaked out 15 years ago and they can't write catchy riffs any more.

Do you mean that they *only can* create 2-3 great songs? Because that's how I've always looked at this band, usually 2-3 solid tracks then a whole bunch of filler

@manoverboard679 exactly. but i've only found a handful of good tracks on their last 4 albums combined

FLAC added!