Lord Kingdom

Unearth - One with the Sun [Single] (2018)

16 posts in this topic

No matter what people say, Unearth still deliver some top quality metalcore. Nostalgia is probably their worst enemy, because for most of us it’s one of the main bands we discovered metalcore with. They were pioneers of the genre back in the days, so everything they put out sounded so fresh for anyone just getting to know that kind of music... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adec21 said:

No matter what people say, Unearth still deliver some top quality metalcore. Nostalgia is probably their worst enemy, because for most of us it’s one of the main bands we discovered metalcore with. They were pioneers of the genre back in the days, so everything they put out sounded so fresh for anyone just getting to know that kind of music... 

What do people say? I still hear constant praise for Unearth. I will say that the vocals are clearly different and will take some getting used to for some, but the band still sounds awesome, love me some Unearth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Man, this is really good. Im hyped for this album on November 23rd. 

• Upvote 1

Odd choice for single. Tbh this is one of the more meh songs on the album. It’s good but it’s not a straight up slapper like Cultivation Of Infection, Hard Lined Downfall, King Of The Arctic, or Sidewinder. 

1 hour ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Odd choice for single. Tbh this is one of the more meh songs on the album. It’s good but it’s not a straight up slapper like Cultivation Of Infection, Hard Lined Downfall, King Of The Arctic, or Sidewinder. 

You have the album or are you BSing?

3 minutes ago, Impurity said:

You have the album or are you BSing?

reviewer

4 hours ago, BRDSX said:

What do people say? I still hear constant praise for Unearth. I will say that the vocals are clearly different and will take some getting used to for some, but the band still sounds awesome, love me some Unearth.

I mainly meant people on this forum. I've seen many bad comments on the other singles, I didn't mean in general. haha

2 minutes ago, Adec21 said:

I mainly meant people on this forum. I've seen many bad comments on the other singles, I didn't mean in general. haha

I will have to look back, dont remember TOO much negativity towards the new music here.

As usual, great stuff from these dudes. Looking forward to hearing the whole record. Thanks for posting.

2 hours ago, BRDSX said:

I will have to look back, dont remember TOO much negativity towards the new music here.

Maybe I took it to personally since it’s been one my favorite metalcore  band for so long. hahaha

• Upvote 1