Tracklist:

01. BAD (1:34)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Downvote 3

27 minutes ago, Buttercup420 said:

Isn’t this dude dead?

You'd think he'd stop making music after they off'd him lmfao anyone who still defends this fucker after literally admitting to shit on recording is a piece of shit

• Upvote 7

I liked it. Im not usually a fan of his music but this is good.

• Upvote 3

In his entire life X never made a solo song longer than the time it takes me to jerk off. 

• Love 1

Can I just ask why people keep trying to make money off of dead people's (rappers in particular) music? Seriously. This dude and Lil Peep are dead. Let the dead rest in peace.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Can I just ask why people keep trying to make money of dead people's (rappers in particular) music? Seriously. This dude and Lil Peep are dead. Let the dead rest in peace.

Industry, fam. Industry is fucking disgusting. Most major label contracts have a section or whatever about how the label keeps your music for an indefinite amount of time in the "untimely event of your death before the contract is upheld" or whatever. It's honestly fucking disgusting, but that's just a tiny part of an already disgusting industry.

I'ma keep it real - all music by all dead people should be released from contracts unless their estate needs that money and has the written consent of the artist in their will or whatever. People can call The Beatles legends all they want, but The Beatles will never be Beethoven-legendary status so long as a white dude in a suit still owns all of their music decades after John died.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Can I just ask why people keep trying to make money of dead people's (rappers in particular) music? Seriously. This dude and Lil Peep are dead. Let the dead rest in peace.

its the industry man, the music industry is a nightmare.

3 minutes ago, TomoLust said:

Industry, fam. Industry is fucking disgusting. Most major label contracts have a section or whatever about how the label keeps your music for an indefinite amount of time in the "untimely event of your death before the contract is upheld" or whatever. It's honestly fucking disgusting, but that's just a tiny part of an already disgusting industry.

I'ma keep it real - all music by all dead people should be released from contracts unless their estate needs that money and has the written consent of the artist in their will or whatever. People can call The Beatles legends all they want, but The Beatles will never be Beethoven-legendary status so long as a white dude in a suit still owns all of their music decades after John died.

so lame, you went race with your response, hate race cards.

• Love 1
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

8 minutes ago, TomoLust said:

Yeah for sure. Like seriously, they're dead. Stop. Even if they wanted to release the music, it seems almost disrespectful to do so. Now if X had died a few days prior to this single and album announcement, then go ahead, but nothing more, but wow.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TomoLust said:

Let me point out this statement is wrong for a few reasons. He signed a contract for 10 Mil to let this be released through this label. And also It happened with both Peep and X so it's not really a race thing. Nice effort though. Good hustle

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Betrayer said:

Let me point out this statement is wrong for a few reasons. He signed a contract for 10 Mil to let this be released through this label. And also It happened with both Peep and X so it's not really a race thing. Nice effort though. Good hustle

love when they blame the white guy, and they act like black men dont wear suits.

• Love 1

Black or White, the music still sucks balls, XXXTentacion sucks as a person, and we shouldn't be enabling shitty record labels by paying attention to releases like this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh no someone said white, I feel personally attacked, let me cry for 5 pages. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

trash music.png

On 11/10/2018 at 10:30 PM, Betrayer said:

I didn't make this about race, dipshit.

On 11/10/2018 at 10:20 PM, BRDSX said:

No one played the race card. How do y'all see the word "white" and then immediately think someone's attacking you for being white regardless of the context? Me saying "white executive in a suit" doesn't change the validity of what I'm saying. I don't give a fuck if it's a black drag queen who's the label CEO that owns The Beatles music - that shit don't matter, in 300 years they're still not going to be Beethoven-status if their music isn't public domain by then.

Fucking hell, y'all fragile about being white. No one's attacking you for that jesus fuck.

• Downvote 1

On 11/10/2018 at 10:30 PM, Betrayer said:

Oh, so you work for Empire records and know all the fine-print details of his contract? Fascinating. Spill all that juicy tea to us then, baby boy.

2 hours ago, TomoLust said:

Oh, so you work for Empire records and know all the fine-print details of his contract? Fascinating. Spill all that juicy tea to us then, baby boy.

So I don't work at the record company but I know how a whole ass contract works Ya silly billy

This short ass song is better than that whole Lil Peep album . :)

• Downvote 1

On 11/12/2018 at 9:45 PM, Betrayer said:

So I don't work at the record company but I know how a whole ass contract works Ya silly billy

Clearly not, goober doober.

14 hours ago, TomoLust said:

Clearly not, goober doober.

You sign a contract, the things you make for said project you signed for are now the property of the label to release as they see fit, as well as the next of kin, since he is dead. So his mother would have agreed to release the music too most likely, but it still is the labels call to use it 

I know my shit ya lil sexy