Ashtiel

Cult Leader - A Patient Man (2018)

25 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 9th, 2018
Genre - Mathcore, Sludge Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

 

Tracklist:

01. I Am Healed (3:56)
02. Curse of Satisfaction (3:53)
03. Isolation in the Land of Milk and Honey (5:18)
04. To: Achlys (6:15)
05. A World of Joy (5:57)
06. Craft of Mourning (2:10)
07. Share My Pain (2:56)
08. Aurum Reclusa (3:23)
09. A Patient Man (7:32)
10. The Broken Right Hand of God (6:32)

 

Total length: 50:18

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This and Ghost Key > Architects and ATR

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO GOOD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how this band evolved since their last album.  It's amazing how they can go from the chaotic insanity to something as chill and creepy, as "To: Achlys". 

 

Something is wrong here. One song is missing cuz "To: Achlys" and "World Of Joy" are the same track.

Edited by Maagg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can report the same, To:Achlys and World of Joy are the same song, was going to listen on the way to work but I'll wait for a fix to listen to the rest, it's an absolute blinder of an album thus far though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fucking Cult Leader yesss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maagg said:

I love how this band evolved since their last album.  It's amazing how they can go from the chaotic insanity to something as chill and creepy, as "To: Achlys". 

 

Something is wrong here. One song is missing cuz "To: Achlys" and "World Of Joy" are the same track.

 

4 minutes ago, Adexus said:

I can report the same, To:Achlys and World of Joy are the same song, was going to listen on the way to work but I'll wait for a fix to listen to the rest, it's an absolute blinder of an album thus far though. 

 

oh gosh i didn't realize. extremely sorry for that, it's been corrected and should be fine now.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FLAC added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up there for AOTY with the new Daughters record. More people need to be talking about this band for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

preordered deluxe bundle on this one.gold!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ashtiel said:

it's been corrected and should be fine now

heads up, it's still the same song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ashtiel said:

 

 

oh gosh i didn't realize. extremely sorry for that, it's been corrected and should be fine now.

Is this fixed only for FLAC? Still having the same issue for the MP3 links.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the tracks for the 320 are all mislabeled too. The track times don't match the ones in the description. Maybe it's just me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IG0R23 said:

I think the tracks for the 320 are all mislabeled too. The track times don't match the ones in the description. Maybe it's just me...

Yeah, i think that the second song should be the last one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Maagg said:

Yeah, i think that the second song should be the last one...

Thank fuck, I'm not crazy. I heard "the broken right hand of God" in there and immediately thought something was off. Checked and realized a lot of the tracks and track times don't match up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IG0R23 said:

Thank fuck, I'm not crazy. I heard "the broken right hand of God" in there and immediately thought something was off. Checked and realized a lot of the tracks and track times don't match up.

Same here. I checked their iTunes page for this album and yup, something is def. not right. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downloaded the FLAC version and it's not fixed lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Maagg @Adexus @IG0R23

i'll fix this. give me maybe 5 minutes and i'll get everything all situated, both 320 and FLAC

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

@Maagg @Adexus @IG0R23

i'll fix this. give me maybe 5 minutes and i'll get everything all situated, both 320 and FLAC

 

Sweet, thanks man! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright guys, everything should be 100% fixed now. If by some chance it's not, let me know and I'll see what the issue is.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Alright guys, everything should be 100% fixed now. If by some chance it's not, let me know and I'll see what the issue is.

 

320 and FLAC all good now dude, thanks!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rorschach said:

Alright guys, everything should be 100% fixed now. If by some chance it's not, let me know and I'll see what the issue is.

320's perfect, big thanks for fixing!

On the last track now. Don't think it's as good as Lightless Walk but it still fucking rips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2018 Kingdom Leaks