AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

All the hype over this one song?

Must say that after a listen, the hype was definitely warranted

• Upvote 1

Not bad, I like it.

What is this from? Why is this not on their newest album?

Just now, xeroblade said:

Target bonus track. You need to send them a picture of your receipt and they send you a download of this track.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, xeroblade said:

It is a B-side that was sent out to people who purchased the physical copy of the album from Target. 

• Upvote 2

@Voinolin I actually sent them a picture of a totally random receipt I had laying around and they still sent me the track lol. I was not about to buy a second copy of the album

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

I'm sorry, so I send a receipt to get an extra song and they sent it at 160kbps??! Oh c'mon, could've at least been 320 (even though I'd much prefer a lossless file)

• Upvote 2

Why the hell was this not on the album?

Get rid of Bad Listener, throw this in and this album would've been much better.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Cam979 said:

Get rid of Bad Listener, throw this in and this album would've been much better.

I feel like a LARGE group of people would highly disagree with you on this. Bad Listener is one of the strongest points of the album, as well as being one of the heaviest songs they've written. If anything they could've taken off Believe, or even Enemy (The instrumental work on that song is really weak compared to their other stuff)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What a banger!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, blakewarford said:

I feel like a LARGE group of people would highly disagree with you on this. Bad Listener is one of the strongest points of the album, as well as being one of the heaviest songs they've written. If anything they could've taken off Believe, or even Enemy (The instrumental work on that song is really weak compared to their other stuff)

And then there's me and I just wanna know why it wasn't added! lol. Why replace a song when you can just add it on?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Daniel_Defoe said:

And then there's me and I just wanna know why it wasn't added! lol. Why replace a song when you can just add it on?

Indeed, it doesn't make sense to replace it but oh well.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, blakewarford said:

I just really dislike the lyrics on Bad Listener - it's like something from aggressive.

• Sad 1

Just now, Daniel_Defoe said:

YES. This guy gets it. Honestly, they should've just added this as a target bonus track... At least I could've gotten the song in lossless. Like, I HAVE to listen to this because there's no other quality available, which sucks because 160 is awful

• Love 2

Yeah dude if the target version just had this song as a Bonus track on the hard copy itself, then it would've been so cool. I'm really enjoying this tho surprisingly, despite the low quality. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Deluxe Edition hypetrain here I come. I wish this song was the one released as I am dying to hear it 

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Cam979 said:

14 minutes ago, blakewarford said:

I like Believe a lot, it's one of my favorites despite it being the corniest opening to a song by a long shot haha.
But yes, Takeover over either of the other two any day for me (if not for the live potential of Bad Listener).

Solid single. Was really hoping for the "Newborn king of Rock n Roll" but this song is catchy as fuck. Reminds me of the disgusting b sides for some reasons 

• Upvote 1

Meh, i can live without this song.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1