• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Dwėsk said:

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausÄ âbrainletâ

FB_IMG_1540900662665.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

“Gotta Let Go” and “Bloody Nose” are great! “Another Level” is an abortion; and the other two bat really well in the mediocre range. 

Five beats this to death, in my opinion. Thank you, though! 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Aria said:

“Gotta Let Go” and “Bloody Nose” are great! “Another Level” is an abortion; and the other two bat really well in the mediocre range. 

I agree with u on that.

1 hour ago, Aria said:

Of course Five beats this, these are songs that didn't make the album. So realistically, there's 12 confirmed tracks obviously BETTER/stronger than these. If the songs were better, we would've seen them on five. I want people to remember this...Kinda frustrating when people say these aren't that great, or the album was better. Obviously the album is better, the band AND the label know this. If it was a standalone release, feel free to tear it apart. But it's somewhat silly that someone would go into listening to this thinking that it's going to beat Five, when it's just not going to happen

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, blakewarford said:

Of course Five beats this, these are songs that didn't make the album. So realistically, there's 12 confirmed tracks obviously BETTER/stronger than these. If the songs were better, we would've seen them on five. I want people to remember this...Kinda frustrating when people say these aren't that great, or the album was better. Obviously the album is better, the band AND the label know this. If it was a standalone release, feel free to tear it apart. But it's somewhat silly that someone would go into listening to this thinking that it's going to beat Five, when it's just not going to happen

Cool your jets. 

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, blakewarford said:

14 tracks.

Chill out. Cut songs sometimes are legit better than some songs on the album. I'd take Something to Believe, Live Fast Die Young, and Bloody Nose over Cashed Out, Renegade, and Whatever it Takes, honestly

• Upvote 2

Just now, The Top Hat said:

14 tracks.

Chill out. Cut songs sometimes are legit better than some songs on the album. I'd take Something to Believe, Live Fast Die Young, and Bloody Nose over Cashed Out, Renegade, and Whatever it Takes, honestly

I'll be honest, personally lol, I wouldn't replace any. To me, these are just bonus tracks to V and (to me) are just as good for the most part. 

• Upvote 1

Just how I remember Hollywood undead. Nice job

• Upvote 1

Just now, Daniel_Defoe said:

I'll be honest, personally lol, I wouldn't replace any. To me, these are just bonus tracks to V and (to me) are just as good for the most part. 

I don't disagree with you, but I was only trying to prove a point

However, I'd take any track here over Cashed Out, Cashed Out only has one saving grace, Charlie's verse 

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Top Hat said:

I don't disagree with you, but I was only trying to prove a point

However, I'd take any track here over Cashed Out, Cashed Out only has one saving grace, Charlie's verse 

I actually liked the fact that it was pretty much solely Funny Man. It seems almost like he doesn't get anough attention, so Cashed Out was that attention it seemed like. Not the best song on V for sure, but I do enjoy it. But yes. Charlie, tho lmao

@Lukyfan well if you wanted to joke about psalms being palms I got that but a pslam is an actual word if you didnt know has to do with religion

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

I actually liked the fact that it was pretty much solely Funny Man. It seems almost like he doesn't get anough attention, so Cashed Out was that attention it seemed like. Not the best song on V for sure, but I do enjoy it. But yes. Charlie, tho lmao

Cashed Out is one of my personal favourites from the album. Charlies verse is fire, but I also love the instrumental. I think it was phenomenally produced, the mix between the electronic and electric guitar just sounds amazing

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, blakewarford said:

Cashed Out is one of my personal favourites from the album. Charlies verse is fire, but I also love the instrumental. I think it was phenomenally produced, the mix between the electronic and electric guitar just sounds amazing

Certainly to each his own! I totally enjoy the song, just not as much as the others haha

30 minutes ago, The Top Hat said:

14 tracks.

Shit 14, can't believe I got that wrong. Most albums are only 10-12 tracks nowadays so I totally missed that. I didn't mean to come across as lashing out (I didn't realize how aggressive it sounded until I re-read it after LOL), I get what you mean though. Of course the songs can be better (It just depends on who you ask really). TBH, I agree with you on that. I found though V was great, they had no slower/softer songs on it (Besides Ghost Beach, I guess). So it's really refreshing to hear the softer songs, I really missed them.

Just now, Daniel_Defoe said:

Certainly to each his own! I totally enjoy the song, just not as much as the others haha

Oh man, there's so many better tracks on the album. My personal favourites are Bang Bang, Your Life, Bad Moon (My all time favourite off the album), Broken Record and Nobody's Watching :)

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, blakewarford said:

Shit 14, can't believe I got that wrong. Most albums are only 10-12 tracks nowadays so I totally missed that. I didn't mean to come across as lashing out (I didn't realize how aggressive it sounded until I re-read it after LOL), I get what you mean though. Of course the songs can be better (It just depends on who you ask really). TBH, I agree with you on that. I found though V was great, they had no slower/softer songs on it (Besides Ghost Beach, I guess). So it's really refreshing to hear the softer songs, I really missed them.

Oh man, there's so many better tracks on the album. My personal favourites are Bang Bang, Your Life, Bad Moon (My all time favourite off the album), Broken Record and Nobody's Watching :)

Pray, California Dreaming, and Ghost Beach are probably my favorites. I really like the EP tho. If the album had at least Gotta Let Go, Believe in Something, and Bloody Nose on it, the album would've been even better than it already was imo

29 minutes ago, Gandalfstorm said:

@Lukyfan well if you wanted to joke about psalms being palms I got that but a pslam is an actual word if you didnt know has to do with religion

Yeah, psalm is like a sacred song or religious verse that has to do with Jewish or Christian worship or something like that 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Aria said:

Absolutely agree with everything you said. I can't even listen to "Another Level".

Good EP except Another Level

Bloody Nose and Live Fast Die Young are pretty good Something to Believe is eh, Another Level is trash and so is Gotta Let Go

Gotta Let Go is the only gold here. It's deep, has a catchy sound, andd i think the majority of people could relate to the song's feeling. 

I know that they have a lot of songs with shitty lyrics that doesnt have any meaning at all, but i feel like this ep has an overdose of that. Honestly i'm just dissapointed because i know they can wrote better things than this. Having songs like Young, Day of the Dead, Bullet, and many others with seriously incredible lyrics and sounds it's pretty dissapointed to hear some of this.

Btw, i dont hate because it's obvius that this ep are leftovers of V. Would give it a 3/5, but i hope they release something more interesting in the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

hey guys remember 2008?

2 minutes ago, coachlow said:

hey guys remember 2008?

love those day. love 2011. love 2013. love 2015. love 2017. love 2018. 

love HU lmao