Tracklist:

01. All Out Life (5:40)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 6
  • Love 13

Damn good stuff. Clearly some uncanny stuff in there

Although I haven't really paid much attention to these guys since Vol. 3-The Subliminal Verses (and even then was starting to veer away from them), this is pretty good...and very reminiscent of their older work. It has all the elements that drew me into them in the first place (minus the theatrical rhetoric in the bridge-not crazy about that part). The first three minutes of the song is just pure, adrenaline-driven madness (which is what I loved about them)...the rest, for me, is just okay. Still, overall, a pretty tasty treat. Happy Halloween, to everyone!

• Upvote 1

😱😱😱😱😱 seriously the best I'm getting this Halloween!! Loved every second!! So glad they're back

holy moly this song SLAPS

This shit hits hard. Love it.

Genre: Slipknot '99

• Upvote 1

bangs hard

Corey is a monster. Haven't enjoyed a single song this much in quite some time. 

Goddamn this is good.

Can't wait to hear more.

1 hour ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Hot take:

this is is their best song since 2004. 

SLIPKNOT BABY!!!

While many people hated vol 3 I thought song wise it was there best effort. Im glad to see they sort of melded the dirty agressive live production sound of early stuff with the strong writing of vol 3

Love the drumwork, it really feels like Jay is getting comfortable with the Knot. Best Halloween surprise in a good while. 

Slipknot are fucking BACK

Yes yes yes and more yes. Heard this monster earlier and it is amazing. It's like a cross between the negative one and the blister exists. Absolutely loving it thanks for posting.

All I know personally is that what I like/dislike and love/hate with Slipknot music is very hard even for me to define. Haven't listened to this *YET*. I enjoy all of their work (excluding a random song or two), but .5: The Gray Chapter is the only album by them in its entirety that I really, truly love. The rest is just average for me, and since all I'm reading is that this is similar in aspect to each of the first 3 albums, we'll see how much I really enjoy it. It could be hit or miss for me.

20 minutes ago, mxzh said:

Slipknot are fucking BACK

When did they leave and where did they go?

• Haha 1

Honestly for me at least this is their best song since 2004, The Blister Exists vibes and the overall energy are perfect. Just wish they went with a different production route (maybe even Rick Rubin again tbh), not massively keen on the tinny sounding snare and the drums still sound like a MIDI program overall. This album will rip regardless though.

1 hour ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Doesn’t beat Three Nil for me

Fair enough. I didn’t care too much for Vol. 3 though. Probably because Iowa is in my top 5 metal records, and nothing can top it, IMO. This song sounds like it could have been an Iowa b-side.