Sign in to follow this  
mR12

While She Sleeps - Anti-Social (Single) (2018)

43 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 29, 2018
Genre - Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Anti-Social (4:18)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

Surprised to hear Loz rapping :D Overall instrments are nice, chorus is catchy. One of their best songs

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lukyfan said:

Surprised to hear Loz rapping :D Overall instrments are nice, chorus is catchy. One of their best songs

stoooooooooooop sleeeeeeeeping he did it already on their previous album!

Just now, Speak of Sorrow said:

stoooooooooooop sleeeeeeeeping he did it already on their previous album!

not like this

A bit too much like YAW, but the last minute is tight.

• Upvote 2

You Are We pt.2 incoming. Looking forward to it.

This is pretty bland tbh not what Sleeps are about, it's good but idk if it'll appease their OG fans because it lacks their edge

18 minutes ago, Cam979 said:

This is pretty bland tbh not what Sleeps are about, it's good but idk if it'll appease their OG fans because it lacks their edge

OG fan right here, and It appeases me.

• Upvote 2

OG fan right here (2012 and counting), and it only slightly appeases me. @Cam979

• Upvote 2

The song's solid. Never heared anything of them yet (asides from this song and Silence Speaks), but I like it. 

The rap part is cool. 7.5/10

OG fan since 2013 before Brainwashed came out and this appeases me, a bit of a different sound from them over but it's While She Sleeps in every place imaginable. Really love Matt's vocals here, he's much less of a backing vocalist and works together with Loz and I love it. Sean's lead work here is spectacular as always. All around a fantastic song, can't wait for the album.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Dwėsk said:

OG fan right here (2012 and counting), and it only slightly appeases me. @Cam979

Don't get me wrong it's objectively great and I understand bands change but it feels different as if they stripped out the raw feeling. It kinda feels like a generic radio rock song on hating society which has been done to death, and the end feels substanceless in:

“I’m sick of the sound I’m sick of the hand we’ve been dealt sick of the drugs they’ve told me to take I’m sick of the drugs we take to rebel we’re sick of corruption and wealth sick of corruption itself sick of division of colour and religion when we’re all the same”  

Because these empty words have been uttered hundreds of times. 17 year old me would dig this shit but now lyrics like that are just cheese. This will open them up to loads of new people which is great. the new fans will be people who listen to a few heavy bands but mostly rock bands and would only push pit and jump up and down the entire show. Think. Frank Carter / Enter Shikari type fans - they like the music but aren't mad on heavy music. It's a very safe song to me, VERY safe. I think thats my biggest gripe it isn't particularly bad but there is nothing that really makes it stand out (aside from those drum fills). I'd give it a 7.

I'm excited to hear more nonetheless. This is like a song for people kind of into heavy stuff but not much which is probably why they released it first.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Cam979 said:

Don't get me wrong it's objectively great and I understand bands change 

Its one song I'm sure they will have heavier songs on the album don't worry

• Upvote 1

Guest hlevolt

OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING!

While she sleeps and Architects will carry the name of metalcore!!

They reach a new level on this tracks.

IMG_20180824_122208.jpg

I liked the dogs barking at least 😭👍

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Cam979 said:

Don't get me wrong it's objectively great and I understand bands change but it feels different as if they stripped out the raw feeling. It kinda feels like a generic radio rock song on hating society which has been done to death, and the end feels substanceless in:

“I’m sick of the sound I’m sick of the hand we’ve been dealt sick of the drugs they’ve told me to take I’m sick of the drugs we take to rebel we’re sick of corruption and wealth sick of corruption itself sick of division of colour and religion when we’re all the same”  

Because these empty words have been uttered hundreds of times. 17 year old me would dig this shit but now lyrics like that are just cheese. This will open them up to loads of new people which is great. the new fans will be people who listen to a few heavy bands but mostly rock bands and would only push pit and jump up and down the entire show. Think. Frank Carter / Enter Shikari type fans - they like the music but aren't mad on heavy music. It's a very safe song to me, VERY safe. I think thats my biggest gripe it isn't particularly bad but there is nothing that really makes it stand out (aside from those drum fills). I'd give it a 7.

I'm excited to hear more nonetheless. This is like a song for people kind of into heavy stuff but not much which is probably why they released it first.

Thing is they always wrote about injustice in our society for the most part. I get what you mean, but I don’t see how those lyrics are to attract new fans since they always brought similar subjects to the table.

• Upvote 1

Tight song, but feels bland in a way I can't explain..feels right out of You Are We too. But a good song overall.

Like this better than most of YAW, but I kinda wanna hear more of the older sound, production wise...still looking forward to new music regardless...

5 hours ago, hlevolt said:

OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING!

While she sleeps and Architects will carry the name of metalcore!!

They reach a new level on this tracks.

I love Architects and I do like some of While She Sleeps’ material, but Architects and While She Sleeps carry metalcore? You must be a troll. Neither of them are even remotely close to being among the greatest metalcore bands, let alone carry the genre.

As I Lay Dying are and forever will be the kings of the metalcore genre. Without bands like As I Lay Dying, Killswitch Engage and Unearth the genre wouldn’t be what it is today and even after all these years they are still the pioneers of the genre. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Great song but does it sound really muddy to anyone else?? Like I hope there will be a clearer production on the album or EP...

This song is a banger! I’m not mad it sounds like YAW sounding. That ending is chaotic and I love it. It’s so punk influenced and I like that this band is just going for it. This song is kinda all over the place but damn it’s a banger. Can’t wait for more, but March is waaaayyy too far of a release date like dafuq

• Love 1

Thank FUCK for headphones! 

Why you gotta take the words out of my mouth man. 

23 minutes ago, Impurity said:

This song is a banger! I’m not mad it sounds like YAW sounding. That ending is chaotic and I love it. It’s so punk influenced and I like that this band is just going for it. This song is kinda all over the place but damn it’s a banger. Can’t wait for more, but March is waaaayyy too far of a release date like dafuq

Wait what, march??

YAW is so damn good, Brainwashed is as well ( those are the newer albums people seem to have started bitching about ). I love their stuff before it as well, not really sure why those albums started getting complaints. In the end, it is all opinion and preference but those 2 albums are so insanely catchy and loaded with riffs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

45 minutes ago, Impurity said:

It's almost like their typical release schedule of a single in November and album in March/April. I'm just happy we got a single earlier. I did not expect anything from them at all until mid Summer next year before any of this