mR12

Silent Planet - When the End Began (2018)

142 posts in this topic

what's up with the amount of people saying they never liked Silent Planet until now lol? This is their best work to date but I mean the other 2 albums are also amazing and not far off from this stuff.. It's not like they reinvented their sound completely or something. It's like 2 people comment something and a bunch of you just read it and something clicks in your brain that you have to agree for no discernible reason. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Other Releases by

17 minutes ago, Eatlightning said:

what's up with the amount of people saying they never liked Silent Planet until now lol? This is their best work to date but I mean the other 2 albums are also amazing and not far off from this stuff.. It's not like they reinvented their sound completely or something. It's like 2 people comment something and a bunch of you just read it and something clicks in your brain that you have to agree for no discernible reason. 

you really got it all figured out, huh

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Eatlightning said:

Or or or, imagine this, opinions 

Hard, I know 

• Downvote 1

Best pop-punk record this year

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Came here to say this:

Please let this beat DGD in KL AOTY.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Eatlightning said:

You really know me. Like deep down. We should date. :) <3:wub:

nah

• Downvote 1

Or maybe people just have different opinions?... It's not exactly like their other music is unpopular on here... There are definitely some major elements that stand out as significantly different on this album compared to their other albums. 

And from what I see, only 3 people in the comments said they didn't like Silent Planet until this album. Hardly enough to make such a sweeping generalization that "a bunch of [people] just read" positive comments and "have to agree for no discernible reason." 

5 hours ago, NightAngel said:

Came here to say this:

nah dude, DGD fanboyism is still too high for that

6 hours ago, NightAngel said:

Came here to say this:

Cringe.

9 hours ago, Eatlightning said:

Happens too often, shouldn't.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Dwėsk said:

Happens too often, shouldn't.

dwèsks previous comments were alright, nothing special.  but this comment is incredible.  COTY 

I can't wait, the singles were banging! There really good live too!

1 hour ago, Shadow87 said:

I can't wait, the singles were banging! There really good live too!

this is a petty great 128, you don't have to wait.   if someone told me this was 320 I would believe them. 

On 10/21/2018 at 2:54 PM, Hellion6 said:

Loving this album to pieces so far. Lmao my KEF headphones make it sound so much more amazing. :wub: :jams:

I don't even need expensive headphones to get that. I got IdeaUSA v203 bluetooth, and it sounds amazing with up to 40 hours listening. I have two of these bad boys, and that would give me up to 80 hours, LOL! One pair was $30 and then I complained about battery to the company, and they sent me a new pair for free. It has some serious bass too, and my head hurts after a while. Don't even need ANC either.

people have been getting this album the past few days, surprised no one has uploaded it in 320 kbps yet.

24 minutes ago, TinyDots said:

people have been getting this album the past few days, surprised no one has uploaded it in 320 kbps yet.

I'm checking every 15 mins :$

but I disagree that this is slept on, pretty unanimous that this is quality

Even better in 320, gosh darn!

• Upvote 1

never listened to silent planet but this is damn good. what have i missed out on god DAMN IT

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

never listened to silent planet but this is damn good. what have i missed out on god DAMN IT

Honestly same but I'm not listening to this yet. I will be in about 10 minutes tho lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Honestly same but I'm not listening to this yet. I will be in about 10 minutes tho lol

only half way through n its amazing ! 

• Upvote 1

going from 128 kbps to FLAC is mind blowing. This album slaps, AOTY tbh 

39 minutes ago, TinyDots said:

going from 128 kbps to FLAC is mind blowing. This album slaps, AOTY tbh 

shit, upping it to 320 is mind blowing enough