Sign in to follow this  
mR12

Greta Van Fleet - Anthem of the Peaceful Army (2018)

21 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 19, 2018
Genre - Hard Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Age of Man (6:06)
02. The Cold Wind (3:16)
03. When the Curtain Falls (3:42)
04. Watching Over (4:27)
05. Lover, Leaver (3:34)
06. You're the One (4:26)
07. The New Day (3:44)
08. Mountain of the Sun (4:30)
09. Brave New World (5:00)
10. Anthem (4:41)
11. Lover, Leaver (Taker, Believer) (6:01)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

there we go! zeppelin junior now tries ripping off rush too (age of man sounds literally like rush)

age of man, when the curtain falls, and brave new world are decent songs

Genre: Hard Rock LMAO

Edit: pitchfork just ripped these babies a new asshole 

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/greta-van-fleet-anthem-of-the-peaceful-army/?mbid=social_facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RR_CuGcLnm_CivZTKv5wY0GoN-E0JbfTQ-hLfpnXX2sPc-LNUAp9YzC4&fbclid=IwAR1oJp8alKtLFDPh4tVrNyH2QNxQk3ryQunq60c2nXk9aXexdu-MiK7lUJE

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

*Music Reviewers and Fans* 
“Rock isn’t popular and pretty much dead” 
Hey look a new up an coming rock band that actually has some solid popularity!
*Rock and Metal collective* 
“FUCK THESE GUYS! FUCKING RIPOFFS! How dare they model their sound after the bands that inspired them! It’s not like every Post-Hardcore and MetalCore band sounded the same in 2006 onward or anything. Fuckin’ hacks.”

I’ve only listened to a few clips of these guys and they sounded great. Good for them and good for them getting on tour with Guns N’ Roses… not something to undermine. Hope the album is good and wish them well.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

This guys are just too good for their age. Can't even imagine what they'll be able to do 10 years from now.

• Upvote 1

Imagine hating a band because they sound like one of the best bands to ever exist.

Can't wait to hear this!

• Upvote 3

@moshlyfe i don't hate them. i actually kinda like them. it's just they have no style. they recreate zeppelin and now rush. all bands have influences but theirs seems more copycat. i still listen to and enjoy them regardless. the vocalist is clearly the most talented here. the thing is i just don't think they're good songwriters. it just seems like a mesh of potential talent playing mostly flat, empty songs. luckily they're young with time to develop

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This album is a huge disappointment. Serious lack of energy or creativity. The first album was at least chalked full of memorable riffs & melodies. This album is just blah...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This album is fucking good. If you grew up listening to the classic bands such as Rush, GnR, Led etc, you’ll get a kick out of this.

FLAC added!

February needs to hurry up so I can catch these dudes live! EP was better in terms of energy and memorability but I dig the vibes they're reviving.

Greta Van YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

• Downvote 1

@BRDSX u sure? that's too in-depth

Loving this album came to see if you guy's had the FLAC and yes you do, thank you so much this is a great retro sounding album, tar.

I don't get what the hate is about this band, honestly. This and their last album are fantastic and really showcase their talent, being able to change up their sound and pull it off well, unlike some popular bands today. Does it sound like a couple old time classic bands? Sure, but is that really a bad thing? A lot of people here love Swancore, Risecore, basic bitch metalcore and begin to drool over it. How is this any different? Just because they have a similar sound to actual good music?

• Love 1

If these dudes didn't play music they would all die virgins. Feeling a light to decent 1.6 on this one.

• Downvote 2

Led Zeppelin is already bad

So you guys can probably guess how much I hate this.