BenjaminBurnley

Disturbed - Evolution (Deluxe) (2018)

45 posts in this topic

@realowli can't delete your tag I don't know how to on my phone didn't mean to tag you. But anyways lol definitely a amazing release. I'm not a fan of the slower ballads but I did keep 2 out of 4(5?). 9 songs out of 14(deleted remix) honestly not bad and deserves its place beside Immortalized, Lost Children and older releases. They just got a bit more modern. Deal with it. Not like they changed every aspect of their genre lmao :lol:

Other Releases by

These guys helped me get into metal in high school.  But damn I can't do it anymore at all.  Lol

These guys review it best. 

[Video]https://youtu.be/8OyhaAscTD4[/video]

~K!zL

It's ok... I feel like most of ppl on first page, I'm a bit disapointed, that cannot top their old stuff.

Still, glad to see these guys rocking around after all these years, respect

Hugely boring, nothing stands out at all. Last album had some great melodies (The Light) This is pretty lacklustre, not enough for me to bother going back too tbh

. Hopefully it's got some moments for the die hard fans to enjoy.

FLAC added!

#3 of 2019 • TEN FÉ // FUTURE PERFECT, PRESENT TENSE • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

They said this album didnt need the cover song they recorded so they left it off, i beg to differ. I hope it isnt a soft cover tho.

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, DisturbedOne said:

They said this album didnt need the cover song they recorded so they left it off, i beg to differ. I hope it isnt a soft cover tho.

I thought they were just referring to Sound of Silence & leaving it off of the standard version of the album.

• Upvote 1

By far their worst album, some good songs but in comparison to others, by far their worst. No, it is not because of a lot of ballads.

• Upvote 2

brdsx.gif

I think the album is consistent "disturbed", i wouldn't call it best or worst. However, to me disturbed is "workout" music for me....too much soft shit for me to play in regular rotation, maybe a car trip i'll throw it on. I'm disappointed with the amount of soft stuff but don't think it's "bad"

I would've rather them thrown together a normal disturbed album then maybe drop a companion EP of exclusively soft songs. Godsmack had the other side EP for example. I'd know when to turn it on, this has too much soft shit to flow right

4 hours ago, ToXicK said:

I thought they were just referring to Sound of Silence & leaving it off of the standard version of the album.

No they recorded another cover song and said it didnt fit or something and they said they would keep it for a later time/oppurtunity

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

These guys seriously need to change things up. Their last good album was Indestructible

4 minutes ago, dbzerogravity said:

These guys seriously need to change things up. Their last good album was Indestructible

Their last good album is up for debate, but this is not it that is for sure. 

• Upvote 2

brdsx.gif

Weird album but I'm kinda enjoying it.