3. A Reason to Fight (04:44)
4. In Another Time (04:11)
5. Stronger on Your Own (04:01)
6. Hold On to Memories (05:03)
7. Saviour of Nothing (04:12)
8. Watch You Burn (04:20)
9. The Best Ones Lie (04:02)
10. Already Gone (04:28)
11. The Sound of Silence (Live) [feat. Myles Kennedy] (04:52)
12. This Venom (04:19)
13. Are You Ready (Sam de Jong Remix) (03:36)
14. Uninvited Guest (03:55)

Total length: 59:56

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 6
  • Confused 2

Wicked awesome!! Thank you so much!

Let's fucking go, let's see how it is, I'm gonna give you a review yet again <3

Disturbed was basically my favourite band for 2 years in highschool, sucks that I just can't get into more than 5 or 6 songs from this. :/

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

wouldn't really call myself a disturbed fan, but i have their classic singles. 'are you ready' is the best track here. it's just ok, but i find it corny (almost the entire album is)

• Haha 1

Stronger on Your Own, The Venom, No More, In Another Time, and Saviour of Nothing are so good.

Well, I was a bit disappointed by Immortalized, not that the album is bad, it was just, not what I was expecting from them, mostly the Churko's production ruined it for me :) here we go again, Churko back at his couch fucking up the lows and highs and it feels kinda METAL yet again, it's more Industrial than Nu...yet still it's catching up that 2000s feels mixed with what was actually good in Immortalized and a bit of new spices, so I'm pleasantly surprised, the ballads work really well too :o 
But you got no 5 from me, sorry :( there was just not a song that kicked me off the chair and choked me on the ground

1. Are You Ready? (4/5) - As the first single, it took a while for me to comprehend the direction it goes, but I can say, it grown on me
2. No More (3.5/5) - No more, no more...no more, no more...is that chorus? Is that post-chorus? I mean, it's not bad, but the lyrics are kinda cringy and I guess used way too much already? No More politics in music, please
3. A Reason to Fight (4/5) - I always liked Disturbed ballads, this one is no different, gives me Believe vibes of that final emotional track, great song
4. In Another Time (4.5/5) - Oh, I see, we are riding the higher tides...the beginning is kinda confusing and the verses are Industrial, they give me weird DEVICE feeling :D but there is Nu-Metal core, I like this one a lot, even tho the chorus is a bit lacking, Ten Thousand Fists + The Sickness + Device...nuff said
5. Stronger on Your Own (3/5) - This had potential, sadly kinda wasted, because it's not very interesting track, to be honest, I was pretty bored listening to this, way too slow, heavier ballad? Bridge is interesting
6. Hold On to Memories (4/5) - In the beginning I asked myself, is this Dance Gavin Dance? xD I'm probably fucking retarded, but it reminded me of DGD...this ballad is yet again nice and enjoyable tho, I smell country influences, which is cool, don't get me wrong and David's voice is just soul caressing, 5 minutes of tearing up
7. Saviour Of Nothing (3/5) - I don't know what to say, it's just so weird, at first it feels like something from Asylum, then it's ruined by way too slow pace, then again it returns to Asylum...chorus is weirdly placed and overall I don't really understand the way he sings it, solo is nice tho
8. Watch You Burn (4/5) - Heavier ballad with unexpected shouts of older albums, also what is that orchestral part, I fucking love it :D as a whole, it's pretty good...definitely "evolution"
9. The Best Ones Lie (4.5/5) - This one is great, bridge section is interesting and solo is amazing :3 lyrics are a bit goofy, but weren't they always? Drainman just doesn't give a fuck what others say
10. Already Gone (4.5/5) - Can you just fuck me with your voice D? I'm not gay, but it's just a gift from angels, if this was the only ballad, I would give it a 5, but for me, there are just far too many, even tho they are good and this one beautiful <3 chills indeed, girls intended, guys will know...ARE THEY ALREADY GONE?
11. This Venom (4.5/5) - What is that mosquito sound? It's screaming fucking Warning Sings at me...what does it mean? Sick Deja Vu indeed Drainman...why is it a deluxe track? Dem licks :fap:
12. Uninvited Guest (4/5)  - Final ballad of this interesting ride, highest UUUUH instead of OH WAH AH AH AH :D beware, contains emotions and orchestra that's gonna bang your mind

SO MY VERDICT? Screw that live version and remix...remix is catchy, but why should I review it
3.95/5
Or 79/100

• Upvote 3

Its weird to hear that many softer songs but i really love the album. Disturbed always deliver <3

• Upvote 1

ballads are quite okay

Time to start my day in a good mood :)

Definitely Disturbeds softest album. It's ok, nothing great though. I personally liked Immortalized better. Thanks for posting.

its aight...

• Upvote 1

I agree with the Red Sock.....its aight.  

Pretty crazy that a Disturbed song called Watch You Burn has acoustic guitars in it.  Evolution indeed.  

I really thought I would hate this based off Are You Ready.  Figured it would be the same old shit.  But its not.  Its different.  I"ll give it a 7/10

Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel approve. (Squeeze every last drop out of the their "Sound of Silence" cover, they will love those royaltys in return)

Been looking forward to this. Let's have a look.

Hope it's not too electronic

I'm a bit underwhelmed at first listen, but in the grand scheme of things, it's decent. I never got a song that made me go 'wow', and the closest I got to that was an 'ooh' out of This Venom.

This Venom had potential to be a great track, but the soft this venom in the chorus is awful. Some words are meant to be said a certain way, and I expected more power on that specific note.

No More might be the best track outside of the 3 current singles.

It's alright. Thanks for posting. It definitely has a few gems on it. Havent skipped a song yet. Was dreading this for awhile since godsmacks boring album came out. Felt they were going in the same direction. But this has way more good to it than that did. If this is the direction they choose to go from now on I'm ok with it. On 2nd listen it grows on you.

It sounds like... Disturbed. Which for me is pretty meh regardless of which album it is, due to far too many tacks sounding far too similar. They wanted this album to be their "Black Album"? Keep trying guys.

Woah. What the hell is Watch You Burn? It sounds like it's an acoustic version of a song, like if they made a heavy af version of watch you burn, I'd probably love it SO much.

• Upvote 1

As someone who has ALWAYS adored Disturbed, despite many falling off after each album cycle progressed...I have to say, I'm not exactly feeling this one. There are almost no heavy songs at all. I LOVE their ballads/soft songs, but these weird radio rock x1,000 ones are underwhelming for me, personally. Lyrics/messages are great as usual, Draiman's definitely doing some new vocal styles and stuff on this album (to which some land better than others)...but honestly, this album isn't as special as I thought it'd be. Maybe it'll grow on me. Never thought I'd feel this way about a Disturbed album. Whelp :( still my favorite band, though. Was hoping for a much heavier album mixed with an occasional ballad to contrast. Instead, it's soft/hard rock with even softer ballads to...not really even provide much contrast at all. Oh well.

All of this being said, my favorite tracks are certainly "A Reason to Fight', "Already Gone", and "Uninvited Guest (Bonus Track)".

• Upvote 1

@Venomborn 

1 hour ago, Venomborn said:

As someone who has ALWAYS adored Disturbed, despite many falling off after each album cycle progressed...I have to say, I'm not exactly feeling this one. There are almost no heavy songs at all. I LOVE their ballads/soft songs, but these weird radio rock x1,000 ones are underwhelming for me, personally. Lyrics/messages are great as usual, Draiman's definitely doing some new vocal styles and stuff on this album (to which some land better than others)...but honestly, this album isn't as special as I thought it'd be. Maybe it'll grow on me. Never thought I'd feel this way about a Disturbed album. Whelp :( still my favorite band, though. Was hoping for a much heavier album mixed with an occasional ballad to contrast. Instead, it's soft/hard rock with even softer ballads to...not really even provide much contrast at all. Oh well.

All of this being said, my favorite tracks are certainly "A Reason to Fight', "Already Gone", and "Uninvited Guest (Bonus Track)".

I feel exactly the same bro, everything you said is true.  I was expecting much heavier songs, yet there were like 2.  This is for sure my least favorite Disturbed album.  Feels bad waiting years for something you don't end up liking.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MutatedNut said:

Feels bad waiting years for something you don't end up liking.

I always hate that. Waiting years for a new album from one of your favorite bands, only to be disappointed. I guess it's to be expected of almost any band after listening to them long enough, but it doesn't make it any less disappointing. Anyway, I'm sure some of the fans will love this album & perhaps will even feel it's their best to date.

1 hour ago, ToXicK said:

I always hate that. Waiting years for a new album from one of your favorite bands, only to be disappointed. I guess it's to be expected of almost any band after listening to them long enough, but it doesn't make it any less disappointing. Anyway, I'm sure some of the fans will love this album & perhaps will even feel it's their best to date.

I don't find it to be their best for sure, but I will admit I'm one of the fans who really enjoys it actually. Even my parents liked the ballads, and they're people who criticize me for listening to Contemporary Christian music sometimes.

8 hours ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Woah. What the hell is Watch You Burn? It sounds like it's an acoustic version of a song, like if they made a heavy af version of watch you burn, I'd probably love it SO much.

I said nearly the same thing to a friend earlier, it sounds like a butchered version of what was originally a mad banger.

Honestly not impressed with this new direction. Uninvited Guest is a near-masterpiece, and the Myles Kennedy duet getting cleaned up and released in MP3 format is nice to have, but aside from In Another Time nothing about this album really stood out to me on the first listen. I'm going to give it a few more spins but as it stands this is going in the also-recorded with Snoretalized.

15 hours ago, DisturbedOne said:

Its weird to hear that many softer songs but i really love the album. Disturbed always deliver <3

I could not have said it better. This is what you need to know going into this album. Overall, a solid addition to their many albums.

(Besides, Disturbed has always had ballads.... no need to worry here lol)

• Love 1

The album is pretty alright. i do like it. just not as good as the older stuff.