10. Mother
11. Crux

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, TheEmpire86 said:

Get Born of Osiris vibes from these dudes. Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

Yup, they have gotten better as they go on, really cool and groovy. Also, really solid cleans, they fit the sound very well.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I am not sure if anyone here knows who Terror In Haddonfield is, but they have a killer horror movie themed album out https://terrorinhaddonfield.bandcamp.com/releases. Before I Turn sound like a more polished version of them, both awesome, highly recommend.

This is what I heard, so dont get angry, worst comes to worst you had a decent band shared.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

The music > The Artwork ( for you warriors )

• Upvote 1

not this biggest metalcore fan but nonetheless i'll be spinning this

Well shit. Some jaw dropping good metalcore. 

33 minutes ago, coachlow said:

not this biggest metalcore fan but nonetheless i'll be spinning this

Smahht

• Upvote 1

Saturday release? Weird.

Nonetheless, this is great!

• Upvote 1

Their album before this was aggressively heavy and awesome. I can’t wait to get this downloaded

• Upvote 1

Also loved their last album. Yet to listen. Did they get a new vocalist since? Can't remember. Either way I'm definitely checking this out. Love BOO and Currents. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dvsr said:

Also loved their last album. Yet to listen. Did they get a new vocalist since? Can't remember. Either way I'm definitely checking this out. Love BOO and Currents. 

Yes Alex, their bass player, is now on vocals. Far superior screams in my opinion.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this! I've been anxiously anticipating this for SO long and I can't wait to give this a good listen!

THANK YOU

Been waiting for this, people say they kinda sound like BOO on this album, I'm excited to hear that. I enjoyed their last album, they had a sound similar to Shokran.

Theres a bonus track for physical pre-order copies, i wish somebody had it :'(

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, BRDSX said:

I am not sure if anyone here knows who Terror In Haddonfield is, but they have a killer horror movie themed album out https://terrorinhaddonfield.bandcamp.com/releases. Before I Turn sound like a more polished version of them, both awesome, highly recommend.

This is what I heard, so dont get angry, worst comes to worst you had a decent band shared.

Why are people still not on spotify? Didn't check bandcamp but your description sounds worth checking out....

among legends is my favorite band i've found on here.....no spotify....and they broke up

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, amazonbasics said:

Why are people still not on spotify? Didn't check bandcamp but your description sounds worth checking out....

among legends is my favorite band i've found on here.....no spotify....and they broke up

https://amonglegendsmusic.bandcamp.com/album/ataraxia-ep YES, so good, the singer was in an older band Across The Sun, I highly recommend checking them out. Their album " Before The Night Takes Us " is on Spotify, along with a previous EP. They were very very good.

7 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

https://amonglegendsmusic.bandcamp.com/album/ataraxia-ep YES, so good, the singer was in an older band Across The Sun, I highly recommend checking them out. Their album " Before The Night Takes Us " is on Spotify, along with a previous EP. They were very very good.

cool, did among legends go on to anything else? Said they'd update their Facebook....but appears they lied. That EP owns everything

Just now, amazonbasics said:

cool, did among legends go on to anything else? Said they'd update their Facebook....but appears they lied. That EP owns everything

nah, just that ep so far, but def get on Across The Sun.

This is so good. Glad it's finally here. Absolutely loved the singles. Exceeded my expectations. 

Definitely not a bad album. The biggest problem for me (emphasis on me.) with this album is the fact that it sounds like a downgraded Currents, and that's made clear from the first track, Aglæca. Even the closing breakdown for that song is very similar to the breakdown in Apnea. Screams sound just like Brian at some points, and the cleans aren't very well placed in some of the songs. The vocals aren't bad at all, they just lack their own originality, imo. The latter is really just nitpicking, though.

That said, this is an album I'll be listening to again. It's a quality album with quality music from a band that just hasn't quite found their identity yet, I feel. 6.5-7/10.

The uncleans on this album are very different than I usually listen to, but I really enjoy this actually!

Dude there's a password to extract this, wtf? What is it?