mR12

Chevelle - 12 Bloody Spies: B-sides and Rarities (2018)

20 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 26, 2018
Genre - Alternative Metal, Post-Grunge
Quality - MP3, 160 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. A Miracle (5:31)
02. Sleep Walking Elite (3:39)
03. In Debt To the Earth (4:11)
04. Sleep Apnea (Acoustic Version) (2:24)
05. The Clincher (Version 103) (3:41)
06. Fizgig (4:55)
07. Glimpse of the Con (6:00)
08. Indifference (2:10)
09. Until You're Reformed (4:01)
10. The Gist (1:45)
11. Delivery (3:06)
12. Leto's Headache (4:21)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

:pray::pray: :pray: :pray: Cant wait for next year for new songs. 

• Upvote 3

The "Rarities" term should have been left off of the title, but it's a great collection of tracks for those who don't already have them. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

2 hours ago, realowl said:

:pray::pray: :pray: :pray: Cant wait for next year for new songs. 

Same. This band has been consistently good since point #1

• Upvote 1

Considering Fizgig was one of the tracks off Stray Arrows and Sleep Walking Elite was off of the original pressing from Vena Sera, I wouldn't call those rarities per se.  A Miracle is definitely one of their strongest tracks in years, glad everyone gets to enjoy it! (Was originally only available off of the getmorechevelle.com release of North Corridor).  The Clincher Version 103 is a live unplugged version (not fully acoustic, has a cool bass solo as well) for those curious.  Kinda was hoping for a remastered Black Boys On Mopeds from Wonder What's Next to show up, a really great cover and the original version is kinda arse quality from iTunes.

4 hours ago, ReaperRay said:

are these remade songs?

Nope.

@ ThatGuyOverThere Curious as to why the downvote. What part of my comment do you disagree with & why? It's a fact that none of these songs are rarities, so I guess you don't think it's a good collection of tracks.

• Downvote 1

Glimpse of the Con is probably my favorite song from the band! I'm so happy that this is finally on an album

19 minutes ago, Stasz18 said:

Glimpse of the Con is probably my favorite song from the band! I'm so happy that this is finally on an album

It's on my copy of Hats Off to the Bull. All of these tracks have already been on cd. Great tracks, but they've always been available.

Ah, good ol' memories... love it.

Rarities or not rarities,:rolleyes: on other albums previously or not :rolleyes: , it is just more awesome Chevelle and look forward to the new tunes upcoming.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

Lol grinding them gears still eh? Enjoyed the shit out of this mixed with North Corridor (full) at work tonight. Thanks for posting the full album. Much love @mR12

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Steveaux69 said:

Same. This band has been consistently good since point #1

I wish they would re-record that album, but yea, they have NOT been top tier

• Upvote 2

@c1rcl30fdu57 The band chose to use Rarities in the album title. Just because you don't like it, it doesn't make it any less true. When songs are put on albums for exclusive purposes, such as regional or retailer exclusives, those songs will typically be labeled as rare. Get it? Those songs are not on every version of the album. That's partly why. Another part is your piss poor attitude on the forums. Specifically your attitude in the In Debt to the Earth listing. You demand standards and facts, yet you only like the facts you believe. That's a slippery slope. The last reason, apparently you really hate being down voted. It bothers you a lot more than it should and I find that hilarious. If you'd like to receive more up votes, you may want to fix that attitude of yours. Learning to embrace facts that you don't like is also another good thing to do.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuyOverThere said:

@c1rcl30fdu57 The band chose to use Rarities in the album title. Just because you don't like it, it doesn't make it any less true. When songs are put on albums for exclusive purposes, such as regional or retailer exclusives, those songs will typically be labeled as rare. Get it? Those songs are not on every version of the album. That's partly why. Another part is your piss poor attitude on the forums. Specifically your attitude in the In Debt to the Earth listing. You demand standards and facts, yet you only like the facts you believe. That's a slippery slope. The last reason, apparently you really hate being down voted. It bothers you a lot more than it should and I find that hilarious. If you'd like to receive more up votes, you may want to fix that attitude of yours. Learning to embrace facts that you don't like is also another good thing to do.

Nice one, except for the fact that your only post on the entire forum is nothing but winded injections of your own paranoid assumptions, along with a shitty attitude. I'll just assume you have no mirrors where you live.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, c1rcl30fdu57 said:

You're so completely wrong on every single level that it's sickening. Injecting complete bullshit into EVERYthing you said to make it fit your own paranoid perception of things. Downvotes bother me? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! I simply asked what exactly you were disagreeing with. That doen't mean it botherd me in the slightest. I just think downvotes with zero actual intelligent purpose are amusing. Then you post the post you made & want to talk about someone having an attitude? Good job Mr. my one and only post on the entre forum is chock full of sad assumptions  with a shitty attitude. I'll just assume you have no mirrors where you live. My comments bother you a lot more than they should and I find that hillarious. Good day.

The rest of you lot crack me up too. Downvoting just becasue you take an issue with someone, regardless if you agree with anything they say or not. Lmfao. What a bunch of juvenile crybabies.

You really need to calm down over this Chevelle stuff, you are taking it way too serious, may die from stress 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Top Hat said:

You really need to calm down over this Chevelle stuff, you are taking it way too serious, may die from stress 

Ok. Now what do you have to do with any of this? Bunch of fucking hyenas around here. One person disagrees, and out come the fucking wolves. Back the fuck off.  Not to mention it actually has nothing at all to do with Chevelle.

You people sure do have INCREDIBLY severe reading comprehension issues. It's everyone else who has been taking shit way, way, WAY to serious. Not me. But I guess, you gotta stick with the pack right? Or else they'll eat you alive too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, c1rcl30fdu57 said:

Ok. Now what do you have to do with any of this? Bunch of fucking hyenas around here. One person disagrees, and out come the fucking wolves. Back the fuck off.

You people sure do have INCREDIBLY severe reading comprehension issues. It's everyone else who has been taking shit way, way, WAY to serious. Not me. But I guess, you gotta stick with the pack right? Or else they'll eat you alive too.

Take a joke, i was obviously not being serious.

• Downvote 1

@The Top Hat Thanks for catching that little diatribe before it was edited. That's a post for a good laugh.

On topic though, I really hope more and more bands start doing these releases. I have no problem supporting bands that I really like, Chevelle as an example. But I can't justify buying multiple copies of an album for one extra song from other retailers. It's nice to get these rarity compilations.

• Love 1