Michael

Chevelle - In Debt To The Earth (Single) (2018)

15 posts in this topic

folder.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 12, 2018
Genre - Alternative Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. In Debt To The Earth (4:11)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

I have this whole thing downloaded already if you want me to post it. Only problem is some tracks are 320 and some are VBR. If you want me to let me know. 

14 minutes ago, TheEmpire86 said:

I have this whole thing downloaded already if you want me to post it. Only problem is some tracks are 320 and some are VBR. If you want me to let me know. 

Please :)

6 minutes ago, Royalicious said:

I'll submit it here shortly.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, TheEmpire86 said:

You are God lmao jk jk. But still you are amazing. 

54 minutes ago, recoverthelost said:

Why does this look just like Cane Hill's album art?

Next Chevelle album is a rip off of Too Far Gone.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheEmpire86 said:

3 hours ago, Royalicious said:

3 hours ago, TheEmpire86 said:

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

You are God lmao jk jk. But still you are amazing. 

Just. No. It would be a mutt rip. If they aren't all the same quality, then you don't have the album. I'm pretty certain what you have is the same tracklist, but compiled from all different sources throughout the years. Once we start allowing such things here, is when quality standards start to go down. If that's the way things will be working... I can also say I've had the entire album for close to two years now & could submit it in FLAC format since every song is (and always has been) readily available. But it would be a mutt rip just the same. Mutt rips have never been allowed on a single private music tracker and are usually highly frowned upon. I hope the same standards apply to KL.

No disrespect meant, it's great you offered to submit, but there needs to be standards.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

18 minutes ago, c1rcl30fdu57 said:

Just. No. It would be a mutt rip. Compilied of the same tracks but from all different sources. Once we start allowing such things here, is when quality standards start to go down. If that's the way things will be working... I can also say I've had the entire album for close to two years now & could submit it in FLAC format since every song is (and always has been) readily available. But it would be a mutt rip just the same.

Dude it's not a big deal. Don't be like those people who complain about quality. Some people don't care about quality. They just care about the fact it's out they want to hear it and there's a possibility it could be submitted and posted. KL'S MOTTO "We don't encourage piracy but we encourage you to listen and try before you buy" No one's trying to bust your balls here but like wtf. Dude was just trying to nice and helpful to the KL community. Sharing is Caring remember.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hellion6 said:

Dude it's not a big deal. Don't be like those people who complain about quality. Some people don't care about quality. They just care about the fact it's out they want to hear it and there's a possibility it could be submitted and posted. KL'S MOTTO "We don't encourage piracy but we encourage you to listen and try before you buy" No one's trying to bust your balls here but like wtf. Dude was just trying to nice and helpful to the KL community. Sharing is Caring remember.

To start with, the person lied. They simply don't have the actual album downloaded. Secondly (as can be seen in my op since I was editing it when you replied), not a single well known music tracker has ever allowed mutt rips. Last of all, if people weren't concerned about quality and just wanted to hear all of the tracks... they could simply rip every one of these tracks from YouTube and make their own album. But since no one seems to want to do that instead of waiting for an actual album rip.... I'll chalk it up as people DO care about quality.

• Downvote 4

Lol my phone's full of VBR 128 and whatever else shitty quality is below 320. I can care less. Pretty sure there's a few others who care less. It's called being lazy and not wanting to sit in a internet browser and switching tabs back and forth every 10 minutes to download and convert every song to preferred quality. We do have lives you know.@c1rcl30fdu57 don't be a grumpy man lol. Not everything has to be perfect buddy

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hellion6 said:

Lol my phone's full of VBR 128 and whatever else shitty quality is below 320. I can care less. Pretty sure there's a few others who care less. It's called being lazy and not wanting to sit in a internet browser and switching tabs back and forth every 10 minutes to download and convert every song to preferred quality. We do have lives you know.@c1rcl30fdu57 

Except it could have been done over a period of many years, since every track has been around for anywhere from 2 to 15 years. They have been available on the albums themselves as bonus tracks, deluxe editions, cd singles, iTunes, Amazon, etc. etc. Why have a mutt rip when there have been legit sources for YEARS to compile the exact same album without tracks having different bitrates? Just becaue you and a few others don''t care about quality, doesn't mean the majority don't. I'm pretty certain 128kbps isn't leading the preferred format poll. C'mon. You're grasping for straws to try to say low quality audio is perfectly fine for the majority, when that's not even close to being true.

• Downvote 3

And that's my cue. Some people are just too thick headed. Can't wait for the full B-side record to be released. Great "Single" :lol: :jams:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

And that's my cue. Some people are just too thick headed. Can't wait for the full B-side record to be released. Great "Single" :lol: :jams:

Yup. When the goin' get's tough and no more intelligent argument can be made for their point... some people resort to name calling. How is an intelligent discussion about audio quality being thick headed in the slightest? Talk about hypocritical. Sheesh. Anyway... that comment was MY que. Cheers.

Edit: It's amusing how people downvote the guy advocating for better standards & making factual statements, vs people who think there's no difference between 128 and 192, that there's no discernable quality loss transcoding mp3 to mp3, and other completely ficticious comments. Lmao. Okay. :lol:

• Downvote 3