Lord Kingdom

Soilwork - Arrival [Single] (2018)

10 posts in this topic

Love me some Soilwork

• Upvote 1

Really enjoyed Majestic, hoping this one lives up to it (Which i'm sure will) Thank you for posting.

idk... they've gotten too thrashy and speed medal. i'm more of a "Stabbing The Drama" era type, when they actually had more simple catchy riffs. I feel like they are trying to over due everything now and they sound like Dimmu Borgir (aside from the vocals)

I'll take it when I can get it, but damn, it did bum me out a little seeing the album isn't hitting until 11 Jan 2019.

On 10/11/2018 at 11:43 AM, Ossy33xxx said:

idk... they've gotten too thrashy and speed medal. i'm more of a "Stabbing The Drama" era type, when they actually had more simple catchy riffs. I feel like they are trying to over due everything now and they sound like Dimmu Borgir (aside from the vocals)

Bjorn " Speed " Strid :shrug: . Their earlier ( not Stabbing The Drama earlier ) is much like this, not new for them, pretty much what they are. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Bjorn " Speed " Strid :shrug: . Their earlier ( not Stabbing The Drama earlier ) is much like this, not new for them, pretty much what they are. 

At this point, I'm not sure if Strid got the "Speed" nickname from the roots of Soilwork. Or if he got it from mainlining actual speed. He has to be doing that with the amount of vocals he lays out. I'm convinced there's not a day that goes by that he doesn't head into the studio to record for his bands, side projects, or just helping out other bands that are missing a vocalist.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThatGuyOverThere said:

At this point, I'm not sure if Strid got the "Speed" nickname from the roots of Soilwork. Or if he got it from mainlining actual speed. He has to be doing that with the amount of vocals he lays out. I'm convinced there's not a day that goes by that he doesn't head into the studio to record for his bands, side projects, or just helping out other bands that are missing a vocalist.

he rules

• Upvote 2