Lord Kingdom

Atreyu - In Our Wake (Target Deluxe) (2018)

52 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 12, 2018
Genre - Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. In Our Wake
2. House of Gold
3. The Time Is Now
4. Nothing Will Ever Change
5. Blind Deaf & Dumb
6. Terrified
7. Safety Pin
8. Into the Open
9. Paper Castle
10. No Control
11. Anger Left Behind
12. Super Hero

13. Generation (Bonus)

14. Straight To Hell (Bonus)

*thanks to @lessontohighest for the bonus tracks*

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Once again I can't sleep when I know new music's on its way. I'm a sucker for the music :P Thanks a bunch @Lord Kingdom.

Tomorrow's gonna be a good day.

Why is this band still around? Like, who in the fuck is listening to Atreyu in 2018. They were a fucking joke when we were playing with them like 15 years ago, now they're making dad rock for shitheads? Fuck, that was terrible 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Downvote 35

6 minutes ago, funeralbird said:

Why is this band still around? Like, who in the fuck is listening to Atreyu in 2018. They were a fucking joke when we were playing with them like 15 years ago, now they're making dad rock for shitheads? Fuck, that was terrible 

Elitist cunthead much? Yes?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

I was expecting something like Bullet For My Valentine released this year, something that will fuck up my Gravity :lol: but no, it's actually not bad, there are catchy tunes, RATM vibes, Nu-Metal vibes, Underoath vibes, Arena Rock?...I'm serious, I feel RATM in Blind Deaf & Dumb, maybe I'm dumb, but there is something in me telling, yeah, Atreyu Against The Machine xD 
Overall, the album is enjoyable
01. In Our Wake (4/5) - When this came out, I liked it after first listen, pretty good one
02. House Of Gold (4.5/5) - Second best on this album #2
03. The Time Is Now (3/5) - I dig the clock effect with the drums and such, but overall it sounds like a bit heavier Imagine Dragons 
04. Nothing Will Ever Change (4/5) - A bit should've been better here, not breathtaking
05. Blind Deaf & Dumb (4/5) - RATM?
06. Terrified (2,5/5) - What the fuck happened here? I'm a bit terrified by this song, also damn, the bass is way too boosted...from the middle of the song it's okay
07. Safety Pin (3,5/5) - Nothing bad, nothing amazing, that double bass drum is giving this song energy, but constant "oooohs" are destroying it
08. Into the Open (4/5) - Skillet?
09. Paper Castle (3,5/5) - I mean, ooohs are fine in one song :D there it just doesn't really fit the overall mood, it's sad that the outro is not longer
10. No Control (4/5) - Interesting tune, but again this fucking OOOHS, god damn...
11. Anger Left Behind (5/5)  - Best of the album and oh fuck, cool breakdown #1
12. Super Hero (4.5/5)  - They went a most Avenged Sevenfold and a bit Nickelback on this one, I have nothing else to say, also Aaron and M.Shadows here, maybe that's why it sounds like A7X #3

Rating: 3,9/5
Or: 78/100

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, funeralbird said:

Obviously they are doing pretty well if they’re still putting out new music after 20 years and we don’t even know who your band is.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 11

Really enjoyed the singles. Looking forward to the whole  thing. Thanks for posting.

Some of these lyrics are super cheesy but that's okay, loving it 

1 hour ago, funeralbird said:

"When we were playing with them like fifteen years ago" sounds like you're upset you didn't get as big 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

In our wake ?

more like In our OOHHHHH's

a lot of really good songs tho, but so many crowd chants :s

• Upvote 1

I'm going to give this a try tomorrow, but my expectations are suuuuuper low. I have a feeling this isn't even going to touch The Curse or Lead Sails Paper Anchor.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, moshlyfe said:

I'm going to give this a try tomorrow, but my expectations are suuuuuper low. I have a feeling this isn't even going to touch The Curse or Lead Sails Paper Anchor.

Rest of the album is better than The Time Is Now, believe me :D look at my review :)

2 hours ago, funeralbird said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5166225

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 8
  • Downvote 1

Better than the last two albums for sure. Some cheese-filled moments, but good production and glad they brought back chorus to this album. Really liked "Nothing will ever change" and "Paper Castle" on first listen.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Physyadelic said:

12. Super Hero (4.5/5)  - They went a most Avenged Sevenfold and a bit Nickelback on this one, I have nothing else to say, also Spencer and M.Shadows here, maybe that's why it sounds like A7X #3

Great review man, the only thing I want to mention is that I think it's Aaron from Underoath in this song and not Spencer!

• Upvote 2

i got the a7x feeling too, this is why its a big no-no for me

52 minutes ago, AlexOfDarkness said:

Great review man, the only thing I want to mention is that I think it's Aaron from Underoath in this song and not Spencer!

You are right :) thanks for nice words tho

20 minutes ago, Physyadelic said:

I'm pretty sure it's Spencer Chamberlain, because it sounds like him, Aaron has other kind of vocals :) thanks for nice words tho

It has been confirmed that it's Aaron Gillespie, but nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed this album.

13 minutes ago, mrljs1992 said:

It has been confirmed that it's Aaron Gillespie, but nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed this album.

Okay :D it's been misunderstanding, my bad, it's correct now

@Physyadelic I love long review bro. Had fun reading that, can't wait to check out the album. Hoping it's as good as the numbers check out lmao. Jk jk I have faith in you. And I love Atreyu either way. But gotta say idk if the album will top the singles for me hahahaha :lol:

• Love 1

Album is considerably worse than last but damn some songs are so god damn catchy. No Control and Deaf are amazing.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

@funeralbird why are you so mad lol if you dont wanna listen to it ......dont listen to it ..dont have to shit on people 

Was pretty hyped for this album. Bit of a let down, just wish there were some higher tempo tracks like Anger Left Behind and Nothing Will Ever Change. 

FLAC added!

• Upvote 1

Just finished the album it was ok, the big thing about this album for me is the hooks are super catchy and are really well done but when it comes to the rest of the song it's pretty boring an Uninteresting and that happens on a lot of songs on this album, which is a damn shame because Anger Left Behind showed so much promise, the album gets a 6/10 because while a lot of it is boring there are some gems on here such as House Of Gold, Anger Left Behind and Super Hero.

11 hours ago, funeralbird said:

Wow, how much envy and rancor in this little heart! Keep calm, sir "Guardian of the True Metal".

original.gif