The site has been successfully restored at 10 PM EST on February 19th from the backup taken at 4 AM on the same day. We were forced to do this due to a fatal system error. If something is missing, this is probably why. If you find any bugs as a result of this restore, please let us know immediately.
LKA

Ghostemane - N / O / I / S / E (2018)

14 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - October 10, 2018
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap, Industrial Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Intro.Desolation (1:41)
02. Nihil (2:27)
03. Flesh (1:19)
04. Bonesaw (1:52)
05. Trench Coat (2:42)
06. The Singularity (2:17)
07. Ballgag (2:45)
08. Androids Dream of Electric Sheep (3:32)
09. Inside (2:47)
10. Gatteka (1:52)
11. Black Blood (2:01)
12. My Heart of Glass (4:01)

Total length: 29:16

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3
  • Downvote 2

Other Releases by

He killed it again on this one! Nine Inch Nails meets the trap with extra bass boi!!!

I cannot say this isn't interesting. Do I like it? I'm not sure yet. Haha. It's like NIN vs ICP vs Marilyn Manson.

• Confused 1

Dude the prod on this is WILD af heavy bass usage and disortion pretty diffrent for his usaul prod very unique, I love the metal elements

production sounds very familiar on most tracks however it isnt bad.

PROS: Nihil / Flesh / Bonesaw (Really dig this one) / Trench Coat / Ballgag / Android Dreams of Electric Sheep (mesmerizing instrumental) / Inside (didnt really care for the first part, second part was good) / Gatteka / Black Blood (Best track on the album IMO) /  My Heart of Glass (another standout great track) / 

CONS: First part of Inside / None

Overall: 8.5/10

I originally didn't dig this dude but after a few listens Hexada really stuck with me. Excited to finally hear this. Dude definitely has his own sound 

Wtf is this shit ???

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah man I don't know the song he released a few months ago is great and some of the stuff here is cool too but this shit is fucking wack and so formulaic overall.

• Upvote 1

Wow! Been following him for a long ass time, glad to see him finally drop his debut full-length album. This slaps.

I dunno. This sounds like fucking trash to me. Especially that music video that came with this post. I don't know why white crowds listening to "rap" in videos always makes me cringe. 

There are songs where his singing sounds a lot like Trent Reznor's. Especially the intro. Overall I dunno. It's typical Ghostemane album, except this time it's more industrial and minimalistic, I guess. It has this cool horror vibe and I like how his screaming and singing goes well together. Still, for the most of the part it feels bland. It's worth checking out though

FLAC added!

That breakdown in Flesh though. This is ghostemane at his best.

• Sad 1