LKA

Bodysnatcher - Consequence (Single) (2018)

11 posts in this topic

bQrGsxZ.jpg


Release - October 10, 2018

Genre - Metalcore, Beatdown

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. Consequence (03:16)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone please recommend more bands like this to me that actually do this sound right, and don't just sound stupidly heavy for no reason. Shit like this and the heavier stuff from Hollow Front are straight fire. Need more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can get on board with this downtempo type, not just " let's see how slow we can go ". I didnt get bored, which is most important. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Traitors, take notice.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

I can get on board with this downtempo type, not just " let's see how slow we can go ". I didnt get bored, which is most important. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Traitors, take notice.

This is exactly what I like about this. Does anyone know some more bands that do downtempo this well?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KiLLa CaM said:

This is exactly what I like about this. Does anyone know some more bands that do downtempo this well?

Just listen to the acacia strain instead. At least they are interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Buttercup420 said:

Just listen to the acacia strain instead. At least they are interesting.

I already do lol. Need more lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now