Help! > To Whom It May Concern >>>>>> Seasons

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

finally, a leak I'm not interested in

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

they've done what they like, these kids just hate for hating, btw  3/4 of them liked last TAA album, i can tell , autism.

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 5

They embraced the Nu Metal too much and dropped the -core. *sigh* At least we'll always have the first two albums.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BERO said:

Help! > To Whom It May Concern >>>>>> Seasons

Fair. But sometimes TWIMC is good if you just want more heavy.

This was such a disappointment...

• Upvote 1

I liked the last album...thought the first two singles were decent.

looking forward to it so hope i like better than others 

1 hour ago, gringospeteros said:

they've done what they like, these kids just hate for hating, btw  3/4 of them liked last TAA album, i can tell , autism.

Bait

Seasons kinda sounds like Hit the Floor by Linkin Park...

Pretty fun the record. The songs are better worked here, are more harmonious and not just rampant noise (Not always heavier means better), the choruses are really catchy, the clean vocals are very good, the parts of rap are solid, has some breakdowns at right moments, finally, the album is solid, not fucking amazing, but solid in what they set out to do. My favs are Open Wounds, Sickminded, No Way and Seasons.

• Upvote 2

not a truely "bad" album, just lacks weight to the album. Two random deadbeat heavy tracks would have made this album the masterpiece it should've been. basically just got an entire help! deluxe edition as an album

well, at least they have an entire album for sirius octane !
lmao going to listen to deadbeat and meteora album to fill THIS VOID UNFILLED

oh and yup just checked for the nineteenth time SHOOK! is still bad

• Upvote 2

You could waste 35 minutes of your life listening to this, or you could just listen to the new Architects song instead 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 5

Na

• Downvote 1

Really don't understand all the hate this is getting. I really dig this, pretty much a progression/mature version of Help! in my opinion. It's still them just without the screaming and breakdowns. Change is a thing a lot of people don't like but this change isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. There's other bands that have switched up their sound that is a LOT worse then this. Obviously did something right with this record. They are getting played on Monday night football every week. Just seen them with Beartooth as well and the new stuff sounds great live. Stoked on the future for these guys. Lots of old school Linkin Park vibes that I really appreciate. I'll shut up now lol. Thanks for the post as always.  

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

This record didn't disappoint. I don't get the hate. Gonna have this one on repeat for a while.

• Upvote 3

FLAC added!

• Upvote 1

I fcking love it. Stop the hate. <3

Thanks KL!

• Upvote 2

Not really that bad, but I came in with no expectations. Sounds like they listened to a lot of P.O.D / linkin park and went from there 

I loved the singles and I'm really excited to hear the rest

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Xxsk4life13xX said:

Really don't understand all the hate this is getting. I really dig this, pretty much a progression/mature version of Help! in my opinion. It's still them just without the screaming and breakdowns. Change is a thing a lot of people don't like but this change isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. There's other bands that have switched up their sound that is a LOT worse then this. Obviously did something right with this record. They are getting played on Monday night football every week. Just seen them with Beartooth as well and the new stuff sounds great live. Stoked on the future for these guys. Lots of old school Linkin Park vibes that I really appreciate. I'll shut up now lol. Thanks for the post as always.  

Couldn't have put it better myself. You said everything I would have said and more. I love this, really don't get the hate. I think this is my new favourite Sylar record, simply for the fact it's fun to listen to

Really well done on the bands part. This record has tons of replay value. 

• Upvote 2

Came in with low expectations after hearing Shook. But I'm pleasantly surprised, its not an incredible album but a good one. Open Wounds and Wait for You are fucking fantastic though. 

• Upvote 1

Help! was just generic brag-rap with an excess of breakdowns if I'm being honest. The riffs and R&B vocal influence were what saved that album.

Honestly this album is a step in the right direction, even if the rap verses and lack of screams are a bit dissapointing.

• Love 1

I've never been a fan of this band, but after a few listens I actually really like this record! 

I don't care that they went for the softer sound, I think that was neccessary. However, losing ALL the heavier vocals, and a lot of the energy Help! and the rest of their music has, this discount Meteora is some of the worst material Sylar has put out. I'm still seeing them tomorrow though so fuck it.

Some decent choruses here but that's about it, disappointed