xcblackdiamond

Palisades - War [Single] (2018)

24 posts in this topic

Damn 🔥 is this the only band on rise records that is still heavy lol 😂 expect from chelsea grin lol 

• Upvote 2

Much more “hard rock” than anticipated with some guitar tones and vocal melodies. Not bad though. 

• Upvote 1

Cool a new Palisades single. Still listening to Mind Games and their self-titled in full. Love the diversity in the two albums. These guys are great and it's cool they still are heavy. Everyone else is mellowing out, not that it's a bad thing but hey you start out a metal rock band at least keep some of that sound while you mature the group.

Can't wait to hear another single. I am guessing for a early-mid 2019 release 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Cool. i dig the Hard Rock guitar tone much more than i thought i would, it's a great fit for them. Nice song!

• Upvote 1

This isnt bad, but meh. I loved this band because they took an interesting direction doing Electrocore, even more having on mind that genre is almost dead, so it's cool to see some bands playing with the EDM/Dubstep and the Metalcore. An even out of that, Mind Games was pretty good.

Their self title was decent, some songs were solid tunes (Chemicals and Let Down), but the majority were generic asf. And this one is going on the same direction.

Im a huge believer that bands can (and need to) change and mature, but i think you should keep some of your roots or essence at least.

Maybe just me, but i think they lost their own sound because the 90% of the Metalcore Bands sounds like this. I can live with it, i still liking their stuff and prob gonna listen their future things too, but it's a shame, their old sound was seriously different

Wow this is good. I just miss their EDM elements

• Upvote 1

This can't be the final 320 version, what the actual fuck, the production is awful.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Dwėsk said:

This can't be the final 320 version, what the actual fuck, the production is awful.

Yeah I was wondering this too.. :/

holy hell yeah this is amazing. reminds me of their first album, best band on rise at this point

• Upvote 1

Horrible production but pretty its alright I guess. Not great compared to their last album or Mind Games though

This band was very good on the first album, terrible in the second and just ok on the third, but this is definitely badass!!! Curious to see how the new record will sound.

Wayne-s-World-waynes-world-37172406-500-

I really hope this isn't the master copy.... the production is horrendous 

Can’t believe Palisades went from “Thought you were crazy in love/But you were just crazy, OH OH!” to this lol

Lol in all seriousness this is pretty good, the production is bad though I gotta agree.

one of the few bands who i'm happy to see streamline their sound a bit. mind games was fun but the songwriting was all over the place. last album was one of my favs of 2017.

that said, audio quality sounds like a radio rip from 1998.

Awesome song and riffs!! *Thumbs Up*

last album was actually good but this is meh