xcblackdiamond

Behemoth - I Loved You at Your Darkest [Japanese Edition] (2018)

32 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 5, 2018

Genre - Death Metal / Black Metal

Quality - MP3 320kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Solve (02:04)
2. Wolves ov Siberia (02:54)
3. God = Dog (03:58)
4. Ecclesia Diabolica Catholica (04:49)
5. Bartzabel (05:01)
6. If Crucifixion Was Not Enough... (03:16)
7. Angelvs XIII (03:41)
8. Sabbath Mater (04:56)
9. Havohej Pantocrator (06:04)
10. Rom 5:8 (04:22)
11. We Are the Next 1000 Years (03:23)
12. Coagvla (02:04)

13. O Pentagram Ignis (04:50)

Total length: 46:32

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 10

BLACKENED DEATH METAL MASTERPIECE

I'm so proud of those guys, a reason to be proud of the country I come from

Nergal opening peoples eyes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

FIRST

i wanna say thanks to satan for put Nergal on earth, Behemoth is the best band on earth.

If you came here to hear something like the satanist, you are in the wrong post man.

They always prove they worth!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

ET LUCIFER ORIATUR IN CORDIBUS VESTRIS

tumblr_ouu32b5vOn1t3s25zo1_400.gif

• Love 1

Amazing album, but nothing can beat The Satanist.

now i waiting for japanese Bonus track.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Satan

• Upvote 1

Been waiting for this. Not expecting it to beat The Satanist, but this shit's gonna be so good.

Amazing masterpiece of work here. My friend finally came through while I was asleep this morning. I'm sorry I couldnt get it to you guys last night. But behemoth is finally back and I cannot stop listening.

2 hours ago, InsidAero said:

Been waiting for this. Not expecting it to beat The Satanist, but this shit's gonna be so good.

It's pretty damn close.

• Upvote 2

My pre-order actually came  a day early for a change. So once I get of work I'll be checking out this beast when I get home. :) Just wanted to leave a thank you for the post!

• Love 1

FLAC added!

• Love 1

I had absolutely no possibility in my mind that they would ever come even close to the level of quality The Satanist peaked at again. I had no expectations of them even coming close to matching it. But holy fuck. These motherfuckers actually did it. This is as fucking good as The Satanist. Holy fuck. Kvlt purists can come crucify me, but these motherfuckers have become hands down the best black metal band ever. The Satanist is the best black metal album ever and they're legit touching the level that album hit with this. Bra-fucking-vo, Nergal.

• Love 1

this slaps 

I sure do know the title refers to some Bible quote, but still it sounds like a new HIM album title to me!

Yes yes yes. Giving it a listen now, I'm so excited

This album is amazing. The Satanist was a beast of it's own and easily the best Behemoth work that could never be replicated. This album feels more full of straightforward songs but the album still seems to revolve around a concept with continuous lyrics that can be heard throughout and everything flows so well. Feels like a traditional Behemoth but so much better than their past work, these guys just get better and better and that was not something I expected after The Satanist..

• Upvote 4

this album it's its own thing.

Since this is probably the right place to commit sins: I like this album even more than The Satanist.

• Upvote 2

Got it via iTunes pre-order but still thank you very-fucking-much!:pray:

This IS a masterpiece! It is much more brilliant than anyone could expect it to be.

Since Nergal started posting some studio stuff on the IG, I couldn't sleep well waiting for some revealing piece. And, holy shit, what feelings I felt when they posted recording of children choir for "God=Dog". And I almost shitted my pants because of happiness and excitment when I first saw its music video.:fap:

Great piece of Black/Death Metal, one of their best works and one of the best album in decades. And, of course, it is one of the most AOTY contenders, I bet it!👾

But sometimes I miss the sound thay had on "Apostasy" or "Evengelion", like  "At the Left Hand Ov God" and "Ov Fire and the Void", they got some aggressive charm. Nobody will argue that nowadays they are just one of the best metal bands ever existed, though they changed their sound a bit.

God bless, ironically, Behemoth. This is too good.

• Haha 1

After listening this record +30 times, i changed my opinion. This album is their best. Maybe a little bit better then The satanist. Pure gold. Amazing record. I love the riffs, vocals and atmosphere. 

Now i cant wait for japanese Bonus track. 

Sweet followup after genius Satanist :D :wub:

im not into black much but i have to admit this have some interesting moments

11 hours ago, LinaK said:

im not into black much

racist

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

It's not a bad album, but I definitely think it doesn't beat The Satanist. 

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:11 PM, nicky.camaro said:

Got it via iTunes pre-order but still thank you very-fucking-much!:pray:

This IS a masterpiece! It is much more brilliant than anyone could expect it to be.

Since Nergal started posting some studio stuff on the IG, I couldn't sleep well waiting for some revealing piece. And, holy shit, what feelings I felt when they posted recording of children choir for "God=Dog". And I almost shitted my pants because of happiness and excitment when I first saw its music video.:fap:

Great piece of Black/Death Metal, one of their best works and one of the best album in decades. And, of course, it is one of the most AOTY contenders, I bet it!👾

But sometimes I miss the sound thay had on "Apostasy" or "Evengelion", like  "At the Left Hand Ov God" and "Ov Fire and the Void", they got some aggressive charm. Nobody will argue that nowadays they are just one of the best metal bands ever existed, though they changed their sound a bit.

Apostasy was my favorite record at the time, then Evangelion just took it further. Both those songs you mentioned are beastly, especially when they play them live.

also, the files should be named as "01, 02, ... 10, 11" and NOT "1, 2, ... 10", otherwise the order get fucked up in mp3 player and goes like "1, 10, 11, 12, 2, ..." etc.