ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
BenjaminBurnley

Coheed and Cambria - Vaxis - Act I: The Unheavenly Creatures (Limited Edition) (2018)

65 posts in this topic

Which download link y’all using? 

Just got notification my vinyls will be here friday cant wait to check out the inside art on this thing and enjoy the tunes on the old turn table.

32 minutes ago, Steveaux69 said:

Havent listened to this band since no hope for tomorrow. But this is pretty good. Thanks man.

You should check out Afterman: Ascension/Descension at least, I wasn't a big fan of the album after NWFT or the one before this one which wasn't a concept album and pretty hit or miss, but the Aftermans were really great.  

Also I almost always wait for V0 or better but I just couldn't this time and I don't regret caving, this album is INCREDIBLE.  Can't wait to purchase and listen in better quality through good headphones.   They knocked it out of the park with this one HOOOOOOOOO.  That riff in All on Fire.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JadeGive2Rides said:

You should check out Afterman: Ascension/Descension at least, I wasn't a big fan of the album after NWFT or the one before this one which wasn't a concept album and pretty hit or miss, but the Aftermans were really great.  

Also I almost always wait for V0 or better but I just couldn't this time and I don't regret caving, this album is INCREDIBLE.  Can't wait to purchase and listen in better quality through good headphones.   They knocked it out of the park with this one HOOOOOOOOO.  That riff in All on Fire.

dont hold your breath for V0 here, those lives do not matter. Usually, have to download FLAC to get that.

• Upvote 1

brdsx.gif

signed up just for this, cheers mate!

all on fire is also fuckin' ???

6 minutes ago, JadeGive2Rides said:

Someone else suggested that too. I listed to the album after and hated it but I dont recall after man so ima give it a listen tomorrow when I'm on destiny.

4 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

dont hold your breath for V0 here, those lives do not matter. Usually, have to download FLAC to get that.

Oh word, I usually just grab 320 and I'm completely fine with that, I just use V0 as like a base line for quality and prefer to go up from there.  320 isn't really any worse in my experience just hogs a little more space.

320 and FLAC added!

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Just in time for my second listen you beautiful bastard

1 minute ago, mR12 said:

320 and FLAC added!

I want to kiss you on the lips.  I do not mean that in any weird way, I am extra sometimes showing gratitude.  Sooooo, uh, thanks for the quality update :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Proper CD 320 added!

• Love 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

On the 1st listen of this album (never listened to any of the singles) I am completely blown away.. This album is definitely in my top 3 AOTY albums & my 2nd favorite album from C&C, Good Apollo, Im Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness being the 1st.

Top tracks

* = Amazing Tracks.

*Prologue*, *Dark Sentences*, *Ugly Truth, *Love Protocol*, *The Pavilion (A Long Way Back)*, The Gutter, All On Fire, *It Walks Among Us*, Old Flames, Lucky Stars.

This album is a journey, is a music movie, is just a masterpiece, everything is crafted so well...I'm not disappointed, I'm pleasantly surprised, Top 3 AOTY contender, so far 2nd place <3
Claudio you are a beast and entire Coheed team did outstanding job

Album of the year. This is truly a masterpiece. Breathtaking. 

• Love 1

What an incredible band. Can't wait to listen to this in full.

I had some skepticism after listening to the first two singles. But I just had a smoke and laid down and started listening and RIGHT OFF THE BAT I can tell I like this better since they went downhill on YOTBR

hot damn!  Can't wait to check it out!  

I’ve never really been into Coheed like that, but I’m really liking this album. Prologue into The Dark Sentencer is one of the most enjoyable intros I’ve heard in a long time. 

5 hours ago, dpr1990 said:

I had some skepticism after listening to the first two singles. But I just had a smoke and laid down and started listening and RIGHT OFF THE BAT I can tell I like this better since they went downhill on YOTBR

Well I do respect your opinion I very much disagree. Both Afterman albums were incredible, and TCBTS is very underrated that doesn’t get enough credit, it’s not their best album but some of the tracks on it are hands down some of their best songs. 

• Upvote 1

I disliked how most of the endings of these songs just go into a cheesy weak chorus or "laa laa laa" bullshit. <_<

Coheed and Cambris's first 3 albums were complete classics because of the wicked lyrics, suspenseful atmosphere, strong riffs, killer ending solos, and melodic song structures. 

This bullshit doesn't deliver on any of that except for the dark sentencer. What a waste of time. TF happened to these guys? :angry:

SCORE 2/5 

God cant wait for a listen through. Cant believe Claudio wants to do 4 more after this..this is gunna be a great ass story..

Hope we see or hear about old characters.

So this album is a masterpiece.

Are/will the demos be posted here as well?