Lord Kingdom

Ice Nine Kills - The Silver Scream (2018)

246 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Figured as much haha.

haha i just know the singer has a new project - the phantom club music but its a songwriting team with one of the dudes from Forever in Combat and others

Other Releases by

34 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

I hope that thats the case. Thought it was unintentional sounds from doing vocals like here

On second thought, because of all the cinematic elements they've incorporated into the album and context of the song, I don't think it'll be removed in the final album mix since it fits with the clown element of IT.

Wow. Feeling very grateful today. Grateful for free public WiFi at Dunkin’ Donuts, to @codeorange who is the hero of the day, thank soooo fucking much!, and for KL in general. 

Stabbing, The Jig Is Up, Rocking The Boat, Love Bites, and It, along with the three singles are simply perfect!  The little solo is Merry Axemas is fucking tremendous!  

Really the only song that’s not too great is Savages. Looking at the other posts in the thread, I like BVB, and Skillet, and I STILL find it generic. 

Tough to to beat this one for AOTY

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest amasait

SPENCER,WHY YOU DON'T DO MORE OF THESE DEATHCORE-ISH VOCALS AND SQUELS?!

absolutely phenomenal. No words. Best post hardcore album in a very long time. I love how creative this is and cinematic, there are very few albums like this. Post hardcore is done to death but these guys make it interesting (movie adaptions) and heavy as hell.

Stabbing in the Dark is super cinematic and it has a filthy breakdown at the end. I love it.

The Jig is Up's intro facefucked me right through to my toes.

Merry Axemas is their heaviest breakdown ever, god damn that is a good song.

• Upvote 1

So which one is your favorite ? Every Trick In The Book or The Silver Scream ? 

Is TSS heavier than ETITB?

Christ on a stick this is suuuuuch a great album. Definite AOTY so far for me. It’s everything I wanted it to be and more, only thing is I wish there were a lot more screams. I can’t even pick a favorite. 

Straight up yeeters:

An American Nightmare

Thank God It’s Friday

Stabbing In The Dark

The Jig Is Up

A Grave Mistake

Rocking The Boat

Enjoy Your Slay

Merry Axemas

IT Is The End

The rest are meh but still good. 

Can’t get over the beginning of Stabbing. 

THESE ARE THE DEVIL’S EEEEEEEEEYES

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Spencer impression of pennywise was great! Haha! oh georgie... 

They keep delivering.

As a HUGE horror fan, they CRUSHED it! From the intense buildup of Rockin the Boat, the GAME OVER breakdown in The Jig is Up, to the horn honks in IT is the End. INK has a brand new fan. Possible AOTY for me. 10/10

• Upvote 1

MY GOD!!! Soooo frickin' good @codeorange you fine sir... Just thank you! Definitely AOTY for me, even though I'm only halfway through my first listen

1 hour ago, Stripedew said:

Just finished the first new non-single song. 10/10 so far, awesome breakdown.

EDIT: Did someone get confused and put the new BVB single 'Savages' on this one?

Is there a legit new black veil brides single called that or is this just a joke because the song sounds kinda similar to their style? Asking for a friend >.>

if you're into horror movies and post-hardcore, then this is your gold. extremely creative.

5 songs stood out to me: american nightmare, thank god it's friday, stabbing in the dark(BEST), a grave mistake, merry axe-mas. overall liked side A better. props to the band for the unique album. i'll be spinning this all the way thru Halloween at least. likely AOTM.

imagine a horror movie using this as soundtrack lol

@Stasz18 yeah I don't see that rob zombie film being apart of that song. It's a sequel to a 2003 movie not a classic 

Goddamn, this album so far has been pure bliss. As a hardcore fan of the Saw series, The Jig Is Up has been one of my favorite songs thus far.

I have yet to get to the songs everyone has been nodding to, so I'll leave my impressions once I get there!

Gahd damn that break in Merry Axe-mas is fucking NUTS.

Holy shit, I havent passed the singles yet (which I must have spinned at least 30x times each) and they sound even better in this ? Did they also got remixed or it's just me being hype boi ?

FUCK YES. This was already my AOTY just based on the singles.. beyond excited to listen to the rest.

Guest Talancaa

Glad my thoughts seem to be in the majority here. I LOVE 9 of the songs. Not sure how I feel about savages, freak flag, and the world in our hands. Think love bites is really bad, that girl singing just didn't work at all for me

Why  all the hate for savages? It's a nice melodic one

Can we all agree that Freak Flag is about Sleepaway Camp? 

2 minutes ago, FallenZA said:

Why  all the hate for savages? It's a nice melodic one

It b poo poo. At least compared to the rest of the album. Doesn’t make since cause Texas Chainsaw Massacre is one of the goriest most disgusting horrific movies of all time and THIS is what they chose to do with that. 

Can anyone help me transcribe the lyrics in It is the End?

I can't figure out the last line in the intro verse...

"Oh Georgie, you can trust me sweet child
Step right this way, I'm at your service with a smile
Believe me, it's nothing to fear...
WHEN I FEAST ON YOUR FLESH!

(?) We all float down here!"

What does he say before the "we all float down here "??

I was SO F*CKING HYPED for this album!! finally! It will be on repeat for the whole month, I'm pretty sure. THANKS KL

SAVAGES