BenjaminBurnley

nothing,nowhere. - dread [Single] (2018)

15 posts in this topic

Everything this guy releases is gold pretty sure he will have an album written already knowing how fast he works 

• Upvote 3

never considered myself much of a hip hop or RnB person, but i actually kinda like ruiner and joe puts out sick merch, so definitely will give this song a listen. hope he's doing okay, i heard he was having some mental issues.

I'll stick to Reaper :D Hope he makes something like that again, cant get into this super low key emo stuff

this is real good. Reaper was his worst work and he knows it, showed he wants to go back to his OG style and this is peak n,n all over. 

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Acedia said:

this is real good. Reaper was his worst work and he knows it, showed he wants to go back to his OG style and this is peak n,n all over. 

I wouldn’t say it was anywhere near his worst work, just a bit more polished and repetitive. Honestly, I don’t think he has a “worst” work, cause he hasn’t really released anything bad in my opinion

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Acedia said:

eh I think Ruiner was much worse

• Downvote 1

Yeah a new album is probably coming early next year or even late this year. He releases stuff yearly pretty much 

• Upvote 1

ugh so thankful for a download (:

I can't praise this guy enough. He's so humble about everything. Ruiner is definitely my most played album this year. I didn't realize how much I loved Reaper until I got into Ruiner. Even his eps before that are great. I love how he keeps the music diverse while keeping it real. Excited to check this out. Like someone else said in the comments... Wouldn't be shocked if he had a new album ready. :D

• Love 1