We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
BenjaminBurnley

Post Malone - Fuck The Internet [Single] (2018)

29 posts in this topic

All That Remains & now that, wow chill guys, why so much hate in the single titles

• Haha 3

What the fuck is this garbage?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

He almost got robbed and who knows what else could have happened because of some sumbag on the internet, if you think he named it this to be "edgy" youre just dumb

Also, pretty good song, better than a lot of the last album

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

4 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

He almost got robbed and who knows what else could have happened because of some sumbag on the internet, if you think he named it this to be "edgy" youre just dumb

All that being said, it doesn't make this a good song.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Too much ambience but it's solid besides that

• Upvote 1

As someone who was never a fan of rap/hip hop/rnb etc... I actually enjoyed Post Malone's last album.

But this.... this is just bad. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, BrickFace said:

Also, pretty good song, better than a lot of the last album

I had a flat tire yesterday. Wait til you hear the song I just wrote, you’re gonna love it!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

the fucktard whole career is because of the internet. Fuck that dude.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wtf? The amount of hate I'm seeing here is genuinely confusing as fuck...what the hell did Posty do to deserve that? OR any of the crazy shit that's been going on with him recently? This song isn't even a stretch from his other stuff, so I don't get why there's some sort of outburst of "this is trash" nonsense...

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, Venomborn said:

Wtf? The amount of hate I'm seeing here is genuinely confusing as fuck...what the hell did Posty do to deserve that? OR any of the crazy shit that's been going on with him recently? This song isn't even a stretch from his other stuff, so I don't get why there's some sort of outburst of "this is trash" nonsense...

Oh really? Lmfao

Kyle-Broflovski-GIF.gif

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Rian-AL said:

Oh really? Lmfao

Kyle-Broflovski-GIF.gif

What exactly am I missing here? And why are you, in particular, being a jackass? I feel like I'm hearing a very different song than 95% of the people here lmao.

• Downvote 2

17 hours ago, popcore182 said:

All that being said, it doesn't make this a good song.

Well, saying its better than most of the last album isnt saying much since most of the last album also wasnt good either :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

12 hours ago, Venomborn said:

Maybe we just find the construction and production of the song bad? Is that not allowed?

• Upvote 1

This is fucking gorgeous. He's a great artist, and to see people talking so much shit about this because of its title/lyrical content is real sad.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 2

I love it. You dudes are crazy. I hate rap mostly but i love Posty.

~K!zL

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't hate on Post at all because the dude is really, really ridiculously ugly, so I just embrace his artistry and respect what he's become. Can you just imagine if this was any of you ugly motherfuckers that somehow became famous?

Yikes.

Anyways, I wonder why he is criticizing the very thing which helped him reach his success? Maybe this is subliminal messaging through music; maybe he doesn't like being in the spotlight and just wants to be able to take a shit without someone taking a picture of it?

Lastly, this sounds like an intro track to a very depressing album.