Tracklist:

01. Forfeit (3:34)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Thank you @LKA !!!

Hey everyone, i would really love to hear what you think about it? Good or bad (the bad can only make us better).

Also, were looking for a drummer and a vocalist in the NJ area, so if the stars align and you’re around and you want to jam DM me!!! Thanks again homies <3

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

I've already said that the track is really neat, but I forgot to mention that the artwork is pretty sick as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, PhantomFear said:

Thank you @LKA !!!

Hey everyone, i would really love to hear what you think about it? Good or bad (the bad can only make us better).

Also, were looking for a drummer and a vocalist in the NJ area, so if the stars align and you’re around and you want to jam DM me!!! Thanks again homies <3

Lol wish you lived in Canada. I've been looking for a band who needs a vocalist bahahaha. Love the song. You guys are going places brother :pray::jams::wub: keep up the good work. Love the riffage. Uncleans are on point as fuck. I can see myself covering your music just like I did @thatonenoob. (Still working on a few of those) can't wait for a full release @PhantomFear

I second @Lukyfan on the artwork as well. Very cool!

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

Lol wish you lived in Canada. I've been looking for a band who needs a vocalist bahahaha. Love the song. You guys are going places brother :pray::jams::wub: keep up the good work. Love the riffage. Uncleans are on point as fuck. I can see myself covering your music just like I did @thatonenoob. (Still working on a few of those) can't wait for a full release @PhantomFear

I second @Lukyfan on the artwork as well. Very cool!

Finding people who live close and wants to play is turning out to be very difficult hahaha! Thank you so much though homie <3 Thats actually our lead guitar player doing the screams and I do the cleans. We'd love to hear a cover, that'd be tight!!! We have like 8 songs now. Gonna finish up vocals on 2 more and then save some money up and put out an EP. We found some random guy on FB who was selling pre made artwork for like $75 which was a steal for how good it is lol. Thank you again !!

• Love 1

@PhantomFear I'll pm you as soon as one is done ;) lol you guys are good on the vocals (both sets) his growls were terrific and you're cleans fit perfectly on the choruses. But good luck on finding another drummer and vocalist. You are right it's definitely a true test finding members lmao. Fuck lol played this already 5 times XD

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Hellion6 said:

@PhantomFear I'll pm you as soon as one is done ;) lol you guys are good on the vocals (both sets) his growls were terrific and you're cleans fit perfectly on the choruses. But good luck on finding another drummer and vocalist. You are right it's definitely a true test finding members lmao. Fuck lol played this already 5 times XD

thank you so much! we are hyped to hear it. and yeah dude its like a big dead end because we don't know how to find people. You'd think a vocalist would be easy to find, i always thought a lot of people wanted to be a frontman lol

@PhantomFear lmao right? It's definitely confusing at times. I know I wanted to be a guitarist growing up but I've always loved singing more XD then I was introduced to "hardcore" music lmao. Wouldnt mind relearning chords lol. But I guess it's just it's not easier but less effort to be a vocalist than a instrumental artist? Either way though music is a challenge lol. As far as I know there isn't a lot of local bands near me so I'm kinda Shit outta luck for a while :lol: hoping someone out here catches wind of my covers eventually

@PhantomFear I try to do everything nowadays to please all genre lovers lol. But "heavy" music is my calling lmao. Just a couple days ago I got asked to cover a song by a new rapper called MC Grado? No clue who he is and I feel like I should ask him first or at least let him know if I'm gonna do his "brand new" song. Like with you and @thatonenoob. Lol love this site having artists on it. It's nice to ask for permission or get artist advice etc. Love you guys.

2 minutes ago, Hellion6 said:

@PhantomFear I try to do everything nowadays to please all genre lovers lol. But "heavy" music is my calling lmao. Just a couple days ago I got asked to cover a song by a new rapper called MC Grado? No clue who he is and I feel like I should ask him first or at least let him know if I'm gonna do his "brand new" song. Like with you and @thatonenoob. Lol love this site having artists on it. It's nice to ask for permission or get artist advice etc. Love you guys.

I feel ya, and a rapper? Interesting, but that means you have followers who want you to do stuff they like more, I say do it, and yes, you don't necessarily "have to" ask them first, but it saves any bullshit people may put on you if you don't. Like for us (and probably most), you didn't have to ask at all, we are just stoked someone likes our song! Yeah this site is one of the best things I have ever found on the internet. I can't think of any other sites that have this type of community, and that are as organized and well-run as this one. If you want any advice at all feel free to hit me up!

• Love 1

Dude, this artwork is the coolest shit I have seen in 2018.

• Love 1