Lord Kingdom

Sylar - SHOOK! [Single] (2018)

28 posts in this topic

Woke up so happy to hear new Architects.

Going to bed sad because this was so bad

• Haha 1

Lol the end. This one's kinda fun. I definitely like the intro

So bad makes me miss limp bizkit 

• Sad 1

Just now, Ccallawy34 said:

So bad makes me miss limp bizkit 

I will rock Limp Bizkit without hesitation, zero amounts of care.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 1

Deadbeat was such a killer album, then all downhill from there. Alhough this and the other new single are so bad, they make the last two albums sound incredible. I think I'll actually revisit those. But Deadbeat, yeah. They should have went back to that sound intead.

• Upvote 1

I really really like Help, but this album sounds not great so far, all 3 songs have been hard passes

• Upvote 1

I'm shook with how boring this new music is.

• Upvote 1

yeah shook! is a perfect fucking title. Really was trying hard to make myself like the first two singles because both prior albums rip. now im pissed such a trash single WHERES THE HEAVY, very low expectations from this album i hope this isnt another WCAR self titled

• Downvote 2

At the exact time I saw this cheesy name, I knew it's gonna be bad and I was right...bring back Help, this is pathetic

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, evna said:

yeah shook! is a perfect fucking title. Really was trying hard to make myself like the first two singles because both prior albums rip. now im pissed such a trash single WHERES THE HEAVY, very low expectations from this album i hope this isnt another WCAR self titled

Do not shame Kyle And Dave for their mistakes. Kyle is amazing. Dave is amazing. Leave WCAR out of this Bs you twat. RIP KYLE.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Hellion6 said:

Do not shame Kyle And Dave for their mistakes. Kyle is amazing. Dave is amazing. Leave WCAR out of this Bs you twat. RIP KYLE.

I mean, yeah it's very sad that Kyle passed away but that doesn't mean you can't criticize his band's choices. Especially when what we're seeing is a very similar change in sound. They're just using WCAR as an example. Chillllllllllllll

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

Dude don’t go around calling people a twat cause they don’t like an album. 

• Upvote 2

I think the song is not outstanding but not bad either. I'm a big fan of the first album and miss the harshness of "To Whom It May Concern"

Eh. 

Never listened to these guys before, any recommendation on which album/song I should start with?

This song is okay, I guess. idk what these guys are capable of tho

1 hour ago, disaR said:

Never listened to these guys before, any recommendation on which album/song I should start with?

Start with their second album, Help 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

ive been listening to WCAR for a decade, have personally smoked with kyle and other band members, love the band, and every album theyve made except self titled. so ill talk trash on the band all i want they had a bad album, which has no correlation for my respect for kyle or the work hes done.

3 hours ago, disaR said:

I'd start with Deadbeat then stop there. LoL

2 hours ago, The Top Hat said:

Start with their second album, Help 

Except Help! is their 3rd album. Deadbeat was the first & To Whom is May Concern was the ssecond.

Just now, c1rcl30fdu57 said:

Except Help! is their 3rd album. Deadbeat was the first & To Whom is May Concern was the ssecond.

nooooo youre thinking of the EPs Seasons is the third and worst (: the EP days were the best

2 minutes ago, evna said:

nooooo youre thinking of the EPs Seasons is the third and worst (: the EP days were the best

Okay. Technically you're right. And yes, Seasons is going to be a steaming pile.

38 minutes ago, c1rcl30fdu57 said:

Oh dang, I didn't know there was one before To Whom it May Concern

Help > 

I honestly dont get the huge amount of hate. All the songs are very helpish and im happy to hear the production sounds way better. My only gripe is help had so many great choruses. Beside the second single this song and the first single do that annoying p.o.d. boom type chorus. Or like the new p.o.d song. When they have a dope instrumental but the chorus has ZERO melody and just exclaims some dumb statement like WE got you! or boom! lol My hopes are still high tho as we still have many songs to go and so far it sounds like a continuation of help.

• Upvote 1

Not even gonna listen to a song with a title like this. (And because the other singles were shit)

How did these guys make such great music and then just go full retard?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BrickFace said:

Not even gonna listen to a song with a title like this. (And because the other singles were shit)

How did these guys make such great music and then just go full retard?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

giphy.gif

great meme

• Upvote 1

On 9/13/2018 at 6:23 PM, The Top Hat said:

Oh dang, I didn't know there was one before To Whom it May Concern

Help > 

Technically, Deadbeat is their second EP, so To Whom It May Concern is their debut full-length. Caleb Shomo produced Deadbeat, so unfortunately it sounds like every other Shomo album from 2012-2013 i.e. Violence by Tear Out The Heart, To Create A Cure by My Ticket Home, Attack Attack's This Means War etc. but it's still great nevertheless. Their 2011 EP, Cutting The Ties is pretty decent too. Could be worth checking that out :D