6. Herculean
7. Hiraeth
8. Aphonic Verdict
9. Patience

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 1

Ark, Ricochet and Hiraeth are all amazing songs. No favorites yet as I just got this yesterday. Some great vocals here though. Love the echoey screams behind the cleans that come n go while the singer does his bits. Got a nice funky flow like Volumes has but less uncleans which are also listenable and placed perfectly. Very pleased with this release. Dont sleep on these guys

• Upvote 1

I get a very slight Northlane vibe from this. But after giving it a solid listen,I would pass on this if you've got a lot of other bands to listen to this year. It's not bad by any means, I just don't have time for it. That's my opinion and I don't care if you disagree with it. I've got too many other great bands to listen to like Vctms, Erra, Villain of the Story, Earthists., Annisokay, Time the Valuator, Makari, Mothersound, A Crowd of Rebellion, etc. just to name a few of the most recent releases. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

this is fantastic stuff man.

also, i keep seeing this "i don't have time for this" shit and it doesn't make sense to me. how does someone not have "enough time" to listen to an album?

it's going to exist for the foreseeable future. you can listen to it whenever you do have time.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On 11.9.2018 at 8:57 PM, Kaddisfly said:

this is fantastic stuff man.

also, i keep seeing this "i don't have time for this" shit and it doesn't make sense to me. how does someone not have "enough time" to listen to an album?

it's going to exist for the foreseeable future. you can listen to it whenever you do have time.

my time is very limited when it comes to listening to music - compared to how much time i used to have. So everytime i put something on I have to decided between trying something new, expanding on something recent i liked or just listening to a personal favourite/classic. If i try new music and it is dissapointing i feel like i could have used that time better by listenign to something i know i enjoy.

just my 2 cents on this. Also my "Listen to this" List just keeps growing and growing ^^ so yeah while it will still e there in the future, there is a good possibility that i will never get to it.