dewey duck

Thrice - Palms (2018)

73 posts in this topic

My problem with most of alternative rock bands is that I think they lack of emotion and energy, but with this record Thrice did an excellent job. I won't say it's my favorite but it's definitely enjoyable. 

Other Releases by

320 added!

• Upvote 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

not as good as the previous one sadly

FLAC added!

• Upvote 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

The more I listen and the more I read critics reviews, this album is much more than what people are describing it to be here. Very sad to see how most of you guys don’t hear all the subtleties that makes this album so much complete both vocally and instrumentally. You say that you all enjoyed the alchemy because of the progression sound, this has a lot of interesting aspect they never used before, I just don’t get what’s negative about one of their best experimental album.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Adec21 said:

The more I listen and the more I read critics reviews, this album is much more than what people are describing it to be here. Very sad to see how most of you guys don’t hear all the subtleties that makes this album so much complete both vocally and instrumentally. You say that you all enjoyed the alchemy because of the progression sound, this has a lot of interesting aspect they never used before, I just don’t get what’s negative about one of their best experimental album.

its an outstanding album, but it is just preference and what people prefer. In the end, if you like that is all that matters, don't waste your time trying to convince other people.

• Love 1

brdsx.gif

2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

its an outstanding album, but it is just preference and what people prefer. In the end, if you like that is all that matters, don't waste your time trying to convince other people.

You’re right, I’m just passionate when it comes to Thrice you know... Hahah It had to come out. 

• Upvote 2

This is my first time getting into Thrice and I love it. I don't care if they were this big thing in post-hc back in the day, I care about what this record tries to accomplish.

'The Grey' was an outstanding teaser track for me, the album art is amazing, I'm halfway through the record and I love it so far!

Everything Belongs is one of the best rock ballads of the last decade, period.

• Love 1

The more I give this album time and listens, the more I love it. By far my favorite Thrice album since The Alchemy Index. Still cannot connect with Everything Belongs and My Soul, but every other song is a Thumbs up from me. And man, Blood on Blood is some of their best work. Really happy with this album.

Amazing. Only Us sounds incredible on headphones, Blood on Blood and Beyond the Pines are fucking bangers.

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Hi just stopping by to say I love Beyond The Pines more than I love myself. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. 

• Love 1

finally able to download this. my laptop had zero space since DGD in june so i've been dry. this has me wet. beyond the pines is an amazing song with lyrics that really speak to an existential/spiritual awakening. overall not as good as i expected, but a good album as a whole. only song that i didn't like was hold up a light

carlin2.gif