Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Lorna Shore - This is Hell [Single] (2018)

20 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - September 7, 2018

Genre - Deathcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

1. This is Hell

 

Downloads

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can't believe that we can actually listen to it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn their new album is going to slap man, probably will Deathcore AOTY if they keep shit like this

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aaaaaand it's a meh song. more or less. some riffs looks like were rip off from grimoire and the solo looks the same as the one in fvneral moon.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next album has alot of promise, CJ is so kick ass, he has way more vocal range than what I had thought. Cant wait to hear more, hopefully new album info soon! Even heard theres a feature with Tom, the album will destroy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, claudio said:

aaaaaand it's a meh song. more or less. some riffs looks like were rip off from grimoire and the solo looks the same as the one in fvneral moon.

Meh for me as well sadly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not feeling the vocals at all. Tom would’ve been awesome on this though :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Predator said:

Not feeling the vocals at all. Tom would’ve been awesome on this though :(

yep, vocals are pretty generic.

1 hour ago, DisturbedOne said:

Meh for me as well sadly

let's hope for the other songs to be better.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love these guys but I gotta admit, their material was always petty samey and this song doesn't change that. Vocals are better (subjectively, imo Tom was a better fit for them), instrumentally its pretty much the same as always except a little better, its pretty much just what they've always done but with less character.

 

tl;dr ayy its pretty good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta post my honest thoughts on this song

I've listened to it whole day now

and I must say im DISSAPOINTED

 

All the magic that LORNA SHORE had, disappeared

and this song sounds clearly like a Signs of the Swarm V2

 

It's good, it's brutal but the lorna shore magic is gone and its not gonna return

the whole atmosphere that FLESH COFFIN had is nowhere to find here

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BERO said:

I gotta post my honest thoughts on this song

I've listened to it whole day now

and I must say im DISSAPOINTED

 

All the magic that LORNA SHORE had, disappeared

and this song sounds clearly like a Signs of the Swarm V2

 

It's good, it's brutal but the lorna shore magic is gone and its not gonna return

the whole atmosphere that FLESH COFFIN had is nowhere to find here

Disagree De Micco's blackened riffs that really showed strength in Flesh Coffin are very much still present here along with Archery's insane drum skill.

Sounds very similar just a few more slam influenced breakdowns like old Lorna now that CJ is in the band. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tom was much better imo. and i feel like i already heard this solo on their last album. Still better than most deathcore bands but their older stuff remains untouchable.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

however nice fuck is, this is as nice as that, killer jam.

 

This > Chelsea Grin ( dig their new album so don't get TOO mad )

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BRDSX said:

however nice fuck is, this is as nice as that, killer jam.

 

This > Chelsea Grin ( dig their new album so don't get TOO mad )

You forgot "IMO"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Summers said:

You forgot "IMO"

its in my signature, it is universal and should appease the few

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this