Leaked
Release - September 7, 2018
Genre - Indie Pop, Pop Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. The Outfield
2. Bad Girls Don't Cry
3. Once In a Lifetime
4. Do You Think About Us? (feat. Caroline Polachek)
5. The Photograph
6. Sunset On the Beltway
7. American Nights
8. Die a Little
9. Summerland
10. Coffee and Cigarettes
11. Back In the Van

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Been waiting on this for a while, THANK YOU !!

Can't wait to give this a listen. The singles have been amazing (except for "Bad Girls Don't Cry", which i wasn't a huge fan of)

Edit - First listen impressions :

Love it. Does not disappoint. The singles are certainly a huge part of the strength of this album, but "Photograph" and "Die A Little" are amazing, and i think the gem out of the new ones is  "Summerland".

• Upvote 1

they show them a lot here on german television

they were even part of a german soap/series

martin is definitely one of my favorite musicians. boys like girls are still one of my all time faves

• Love 1

This is so good. I'm so glad I pre-order this!

On 2018-09-06 at 7:25 AM, Jericho_Miranda said:

Can you imagine that the singer is the one from Boys Like Girls? 

I've been listening to BLG self-titled and Love Drunk since yesterday :D hahaha this is so awesome to see leak. Was just saying how I wish Martin would get back into music and then I saw the Outfield single on YouTube. Lol if only BLG would make a sweet comeback now. That was my shit so so long ago.

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

I've been listening to BLG self-titled and Love Drunk since yesterday :D hahaha this is so awesome to see leak. Was just saying how I wish Martin would get back into music and then I saw the Outfield single on YouTube. Lol if only BLG would make a sweet comeback now. That was my shit so so long ago.

If BLG will make comeback, I want their old bassist back in the band. He compliments very well with Martin's voice and there are times that I feel that he's a much better singer. If you haven't heard of his side project before, have a listen to this one.. 

I'm still hoping that we can get a new album from BLG by next year. The last one kinda disappoints me a lot. Nonetheless, this band is one of the most underrated pop-punk bands ever. 

• Love 1

45 minutes ago, Jericho_Miranda said:

If BLG will make comeback, I want their old bassist back in the band. He compliments very well with Martin's voice and there are times that I feel that he's a much better singer. If you haven't heard of his side project before, have a listen to this one.. 

I will definitely check this out. Loving this song already. Thanks 

On 9/9/2018 at 4:02 PM, Jericho_Miranda said:

I'm still hoping that we can get a new album from BLG by next year. The last one kinda disappoints me a lot. Nonetheless, this band is one of the most underrated pop-punk bands ever. 

Was a HUGE fan of "Never Leave" by these guys !

Just now, TheArtistFormallyKnownAsDX said:

Was a HUGE fan of "Never Leave" by these guys !

The EP he did back in 2011 iirc had a lot of potential. I just wish that he continued EMB after he got kicked in the band. Bryan is the most underrated member in BLG. 

Judging this live performance, Bryan is a much better singer for me (no offense to BLG fans). 

FLAC added!

On 9/11/2018 at 5:26 PM, Jericho_Miranda said:

The EP he did back in 2011 iirc had a lot of potential. I just wish that he continued EMB after he got kicked in the band. Bryan is the most underrated member in BLG. 

Judging this live performance, Bryan is a much better singer for me (no offense to BLG fans). 

Far superior from Martin especially high notes.

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2018 at 4:26 PM, Jericho_Miranda said:

it sounds like martin's voice was pitch corrected. There is an effect on his voice.

But yea the bassist is pretty good.

But did anyone see The Night Game live ? I think Martin got better.

And the bassist has a new band in which he is the lead singer or what ? I didn't really follow him after his departure from BLG

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, From Autumn To Ashes said:

it sounds like martin's voice was pitch corrected. There is an effect on his voice.

But yea the bassist is pretty good.

But did anyone see The Night Game live ? I think Martin got better.

And the bassist has a new band in which he is the lead singer or what ? I didn't really follow him after his departure from BLG

I know that he's a current touring guitarist for All Time Low. I don't know what happened to his bands Early Morning Blues and The Tower and the Fool, but I think he's already done with it. 

What pisses me off is that BLG didn't invited him to perform during the 10th anniversary of their self-titled debut. It seems that there's a bad blood between him and Martin tbh. 

Honestly I prefer Bryan over Martin in terms of vocals on their live performance. It would be nice to see if BLG would kick Martin and replace him with Bryan as their lead vocalist. Martin sounds amazing in The Night Game. The last BLG album is a huge miss for me. 

5 hours ago, Jericho_Miranda said:

I know that he's a current touring guitarist for All Time Low. I don't know what happened to his bands Early Morning Blues and The Tower and the Fool, but I think he's already done with it. 

What pisses me off is that BLG didn't invited him to perform during the 10th anniversary of their self-titled debut. It seems that there's a bad blood between him and Martin tbh. 

Honestly I prefer Bryan over Martin in terms of vocals on their live performance. It would be nice to see if BLG would kick Martin and replace him with Bryan as their lead vocalist. Martin sounds amazing in The Night Game. The last BLG album is a huge miss for me. 

it seems Martin is acting like a rockstar. I remember that I messaged the band and him several times and it seems they didn't give a shit.

but it was kinda cool that they were part of a german daily soap opera here haha. I mean night game, not blg. but blg would ve been better haha

and kirill (or this guys name is) already left night game so I guess its difficult to work with martin

4 hours ago, From Autumn To Ashes said:

it seems Martin is acting like a rockstar. I remember that I messaged the band and him several times and it seems they didn't give a shit.

but it was kinda cool that they were part of a german daily soap opera here haha. I mean night game, not blg. but blg would ve been better haha

and kirill (or this guys name is) already left night game so I guess its difficult to work with martin

Martin seems to have many works outside BLG. He has The Night Game, he owns a recording studio, and he's really busy af writing songs for other artists. I mean BLG have alot of fans but it seems they don't care. I guess they should disband. 

BTW, this is my favorite song by Bryan Donahue's Early Morning Blues. 

https://youtu.be/RiT9CpX36bI