Hope

Being As An Ocean - Waiting for Morning to Come (Deluxe) (2018)

40 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - September 7, 2018
Genre - Melodic Hardcore, Alternative Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. pink & red (1:36)
02. Black & Blue (4:15)
03. floating through darkness, they seemed to (0:47)
04. Glow (5:13)
05. and fade away when morning came (2:45)
06. Ok (4:15)
07. as though each of my problems would slip away (1:18)
08. Dissolve (4:48)
09. Thorns (3:50)
10. eB tahT srewoP ehT (4:41)
11. Suddenly, I Was Alone (5:30)
12. Blacktop (4:56)
13. I saw before me, a bright red light, and silently I stood, (1:08)
14. Waiting for Morning to Come (4:55)
15. Alone (4:24)
16. Know My Name (3:58)
17. Bulletproof (4:03)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

this is love.

know my name is little different sound 

As pleasant as the deluxe songs are I really wouldn't want their next album to sound more like them and less like Glow, Blacktop, etc. Also more like Suddenly, I Was Alone, what a gem.

Bulletproof sounds like reminisce of Dear-Gd with mix of EDM..

As much as i really enjoyed the original album as a whole. The deluxe songs are the kind of songs i will listen way more frequently. I love what this band has become!

Lol gonna need another version of The Powers That Be remixed-reversed :lol: unless everyone don't mind going back to the old album(2017) the links still there I believe. Lmao unless ya'll were smart and kept the original remixed-reversed track

Thank You!

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

Lol gonna need another version of The Powers That Be remixed-reversed :lol: unless everyone don't mind going back to the old album(2017) the links still there I believe. Lmao unless ya'll were smart and kept the original remixed-reversed track

Honestly I still hate that they reversed it its such an annoyance.

@Cam979 hahaha right? Such a great song

FLAC added!

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

@Cam979 hahaha right? Such a great song

its beautiful, especially how it builds up 

Don't like how this album as several intentional grammar errors and lowercase typing. It annoys me way more than it should. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

How We Both Wondrously Perish and Self Titled >

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dorathekiller97 said:

Don't like how this album as several intentional grammar errors and lowercase typing. It annoys me way more than it should. 

I get why they did it (to differentiate the instrumental pieces from the full-band songs) but it just makes the tracklist look messy.

I'm still gonna slap the original album cover on this release tho, really don't like the blue tint.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Uncreation said:

I get why they did it (to differentiate the instrumental pieces from the full-band songs) but it just makes the tracklist look messy.

I'm still gonna slap the original album cover on this release tho, really don't like the blue tint.

Hmm. I was thinking about the instrumental songs having the blue tint and the others to have the red!

Know My Name is alright, might grow on me though.  Alone and Bulletproof are great IMO.  If their next album keeps going in the direction of these bonus tracks, I'll be a happy camper.

@Dwėsk 

23 hours ago, Dwėsk said:

As pleasant as the deluxe songs are I really wouldn't want their next album to sound more like them and less like Glow, Blacktop, etc. Also more like Suddenly, I Was Alone, what a gem.

I feel, fully support them experimenting with their sound but these are definitely something that'll have to grow on me. Though oddly enough, in a stream a few days ago one of the members mentioned that the next album is turning out to be their heaviest one yet.

2 minutes ago, SignoreSaturno said:

@Dwėsk 

I feel, fully support them experimenting with their sound but these are definitely something that'll have to grow on me. Though oddly enough, in a stream a few days ago one of the members mentioned that the next album is turning out to be their heaviest one yet.

Oh shit what :lol: is there a way to watch the stream again? Also maybe they meant heavy lyrically. Either way they always seemed to experiment hard with every album and they don't like to stick to a sound completely.

4 minutes ago, Dwėsk said:

Oh shit what :lol: is there a way to watch the stream again? Also maybe they meant heavy lyrically. Either way they always seemed to experiment hard with every album and they don't like to stick to a sound completely.

Think the stream is long gone for now but you could be right about the lyrics, dunno. For some perspective, last time they answered a question about heaviness in their music was when someone asked what the heaviest songs in WFMTC were before it was released, and they answered with "Glow," and "Thorns."

2 minutes ago, SignoreSaturno said:

Think the stream is long gone for now but you could be right about the lyrics, dunno. For some perspective, last time they answered a question about heaviness in their music was when someone asked what the heaviest songs in WFMTC were before it was released, and they answered with "Glow," and "Thorns."

I mean Thorns is heaviest I guess?

6 minutes ago, Dwėsk said:

I mean Thorns is heaviest I guess?

Yup, guess we'll just have to wait and see when the next single pops up. 👀

I enjoy the shit out of " Know My Name", new songs, in general, are really good.

I really like this, but I would like it soooooooooooo much more if the mix/master wasn't distorted to hell. It GREATLY takes away from the beauty of the songs. If only they could breath.

Dissolve is different on this release. Is that the only song that's different? Besides the new songs.

On 9/6/2018 at 10:01 AM, Dwėsk said:

Man that song is just so good...i hear it every hour like literally... right when the  song is about to end and it all goes quiet and just that tune is playing I think about the good memories and makes me feel so warm and nostalgic... that tune is just so unbelievably good and the name of that song just adds so much texture to it

• Love 2