xcblackdiamond

Eminem - Kamikaze (2018)

126 posts in this topic

FLAC added!

On quite a few streaming services, tracks 9 and 10 are mislabeled. This download is now the correct version.

• Love 1

Other Releases by

2 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

Horrible :D This album is for people who cant get into modern rap to jerk over how much "superior" their taste in rap is, while this guy out here making songs like this :D

You didnt even listen.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Dwėsk said:

You didnt even listen.

I wish that were true

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

Horrible :D This album is for people who cant get into modern rap to jerk over how much "superior" their taste in rap is, while this guy out here making songs like this :D

I can't get into mumble rap but I like other artists lol

Impressive. Lol my birthday sharing musician released a surprise for everyone. This is really cool. Was very surprised when I saw this last night. Lucky You was amazing. Can't wait to hear the full album. So happy he's sounding like he used to. As long as he's not doing the other "stupid" shit as well. Mad respect for Marshall and everything he has done.

Lmao just realized I downloaded this too early. You guys fixed it after I downloaded hahaha. I still got the kamikaze///fall tracks mixed up hahahaha. Redownloading now :rolleyes:

But where's the Ed Sheeran feature? Oh wait eminem actually remembered he was a rapper. 

• Haha 1

The first skit, track 4 is missing. At least on the zippyshare version.

2 minutes ago, Kapital said:

But where's the Ed Sheeran feature? Oh wait eminem actually remembered he was a rapper. 

Hey, man. Ed Sheeran is dope too and I really dig that song they did together. Also, the EP Sheeran and Yelawolf did together is one of the best EPs in existence.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NeverStopThis said:

The first skit, track 4 is missing. At least on the zippyshare version.

Hey, man. Ed Sheeran is dope too and I really dig that song they did together. Also, the EP Sheeran and Yelawolf did together is one of the best EPs in existence.

What is this EP????? I must hear this :D

Guest NightCore

LOOL

True Correct:

9. Kamikaze (03:36)

10. Fall (04:22)

Eminem's legal middle name is Fucking Savage I swear.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Maybe the 320 that was uploaded wasnt tagged right or whatever, I dont even know, but it should definitely be good now.

7 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Maybe the 320 that was uploaded wasnt tagged right or whatever, I dont even know, but it should definitely be good now.

It was tagged wrong. But ily so all is good

• Love 1

Guest die.slow

Shieeeeeetttt! The GOAT from out of nowhere!

3 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

What is this EP????? I must hear this :D

It's called Slumdon Bridge. Only 4 songs, but every single song is great. The full thing is on YouTube.

• Love 1

Guest reservoir_jess

Revival didn’t go viral

lost my shit laughing 

this Album starts out fire then gets a bit weird but its fucking great. 

10 hours ago, Dwėsk said:

Just because I commented on someone who types like he's mentally deficient, doesn't mean it's at all related to anything else in this thread.

@BlueCoffee pretty sure you save button presses and it's much more convenient to use Shift instead.

Why so you still salty?

Album of the Year fam

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2018 at 9:01 AM, BrickFace said:

"for people who can't get into modern rap to jerk over how much superior their taste in rap is"

"Favorite Artist: $uicideboi$"

Please, go ahead and tell me more about modern rap.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, MyTearsYW said:

"for people who can't get into modern rap to jerk over how much superior their taste in rap is"

"Favorite Artist: $uicideboi$"

Please, go ahead and tell me more about modern rap.

They sing, scream, rap and produce most of their music themselves. Yeah, they dont represent modern rap becasue they're actually talented and dont rely on good producers to make them sound good. I know youre salty because I insulted your "rap god" but $uicideboy$ are not representative of modern rap. Also, your favourite band being Black veil brides makes it kind of difficult to take your insult serious :D 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

overhyped af, but there are a couple of good tracks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1.9.2018 at 5:39 AM, ixora said:

Album of the Year fam

Do you hate music this much?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

On 8/31/2018 at 10:17 AM, Kagetheshinobi said:

Never really listened to Eminem like that, but I noticed that the bulk of his fans are metalheads or rockers who normally don't even listen to hip hop like that..but they like him. So I'm wondering what makes him listenable out of other rappers who are also deep or lyrical??

He's white. I find a trend of white guys who don't listen to rap really at all usually only listen to white rappers. If it aint em it's, asap rock , mac lethal, icp or lil dicky. The exception is usually tech nine.  Just my own observation though. 

They think they're exceptions when they just aren't in the culture to know how many rappers are better than eminem. But even 3m has stated "if he was black he would've sold half" so take that as you may.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2